Charles, Bryant, Wynn, Lawson

I'm sure it's being discussed elsewhere in various threads, but I think it needs its own. With our DL starters, who are inarguaby at the top of the league, our entire second wave of DL is very good, and played tremendous today.

Charles has been consistently good. Wynn the last couple weeks has been surprisingly good. One play Bryant caused a fumble on a sack and Charles made the recovery I think.

That's amazing to me, to be eight deep along the DL.

Not to mention we cut The Super Jew! Landon Cohen! Because the guys in front of him were too good.

I'm sure it's being discussed elsewhere in various threads, but I think it needs its own. With our DL starters, who are inarguaby at the top of the league, our entire second wave of DL is very good, and played tremendous today.

Charles has been consistently good. Wynn the last couple weeks has been surprisingly good. One play Bryant caused a fumble on a sack and Charles made the recovery I think.

Not to mention we cut The Super Jew! Landon Cohen! Because the guys in front of him were too good.

:thumbsup:

Amen! These guys played great today. and played a lot. They deserve the nod. Arguably the best starting d-line in the league, and maybe the best 2nd unit in the league?

I think you are correct to list Charles first. He is the guy from that group that has exceptional starter potential, IMO. The rest of those guys are playing well but I don't think they would stand up well to starters snaps when the opposition is playing with a reasonable run/pass option. Their raised level of play is part of the synergy of playing fundamentally sound defensively. I'd like to be wrong but IMO they are journeyman types.

I think you are correct to list Charles first. He is the guy from that group that has exceptional starter potential, IMO. The rest of those guys are playing well but I don't think they would stand up well to starters snaps when the opposition is playing with a reasonable run/pass option. Their raised level of play is part of the synergy of playing fundamentally sound defensively. I'd like to be wrong but IMO they are journeyman types.

Of course. And I think Charles is probably the only one who could start on other teams. But it's pretty great that we can put any of these four guys in and teams cannot take advantage of them, and sometimes if you're watching the game and keying on the linebackers or defensive backfield or just watching the offense, you don't even notice that Charles, Bryant, Wynn and/or Lawson is in. Wynn had a great game today. Charles, I agree, is the player.

Been a big fan of Manuel Lawson since he got here. Monster game today.

The thing with Manny is that he is technically sound and plays the game with discipline every snap. I can see him being a coach in the future.

I really like to see Lawson mentioned here, I was nervous he might get "odd man out-ed" during training camp as the sch me changed, but I loved last year his ability to set the edge and force the run back into the heavies, but I was unsure if he could get to the QB as a wide-9 rusher, but I have been VERY pleased, and love the signing. I hope we got him for 3 years, because that's how long I want him for.