Translative property says a smack down is coming

I know the Bills is 4-3 and my Jets ain't doing so good but you have to dig a little. The Jets just pretty much beat the Patriots at their place and the Patriots smacked you guys around all day in your quaint little home park there. It is going to get ugly in the big city and you will probably get more players hurt when the Jets start pounding.

It is to bad to cuz I hate the Patriots and I don't really mind the Bills. The Jets might be far enough behind to not catch the Patriots and the Bills is sure gonna lose a lot more games.

I think getting Percy helps but 10-6 is the best we can do and I think we might lose one more game so 9-7 is probably our record. At least Geno is getting good. I feel bad for you guys that Kyle Orton sucks so bad and EJ is washed up when you coulda had Geno. I might go to the game and don't want to laugh at you guys but I think the game will be funny.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the Bills is 4-3 and my Jets ain't doing so good but you have to dig a little. The Jets just pretty much beat the Patriots at their place and the Patriots smacked you guys around all day in your quaint little home park there. It is going to get ugly in the big city and you will probably get more players hurt when the Jets start pounding.

It is to bad to cuz I hate the Patriots and I don't really mind the Bills. The Jets might be far enough behind to not catch the Patriots and the Bills is sure gonna lose a lot more games.

I think getting Percy helps but 10-6 is the best we can do and I think we might lose one more game so 9-7 is probably our record. At least Geno is getting good. I feel bad for you guys that Kyle Orton sucks so bad and EJ is washed up when you coulda had Geno. I might go to the game and don't want to laugh at you guys but I think the game will be funny.

You keep misspelling it. It's J-E-S-T Jest, Jest, JEST! :rolleyes:

What is the translative property?

The math here isn't so simple. Dolphins beat the Pats, we beat the Dolphins. So we should have beaten the Pats, right?

I think the Jets gave it their all last week and came up short. We just need to play smart football next week and enter the bye 5-3.

Edited by Big C

What is the translative property?

The math here isn't so simple. Dolphins beat the Pats, we beat the Dolphins. So we should have beaten the Pats, right?

I think the Jets gave it their all last week and came up short. We just need to play smart football next week and enter the bye 5-3.

Don't worry. Harvin will punch Geno in the face by halftime

I think getting Percy helps but 10-6 is the best we can do and I think we might lose one more game so 9-7 is probably our record

hahahahahaha

you guys are going to rip off 8 or 9 straight wins? holy cow man, you are delusional

Who's fingers you breaking this week? Make sure you get them good. You wouldn't want any... ghosts....

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy ..

you have a coach waiting to be fired and a 2nd year QB waiting to be benched,

your team blew it when they lost this guy

jetspatslw18.jpg

that said .... the Bills are due for a let down by a crappy team

I think this is the pinnacle of a self-loathing Bills fan. Agreeing with Spags.

We should save this post as a warning to the others.

Edited by FireChan

Bills fans have legitimate reasons to be concerned with how our O-line matches up with their D-line.

We also have massive question mark at running back.

But we shouldn't be concerned about is how their secondary matches up against our pass attack, and given their likelihood to surrender a big one or two, I think Buffalo (provided they get the turnovers under wraps) can stand to lose the trench battle, thus surrendering the jab to land the haymakers.

Bills fans have legitimate reasons to be concerned with how our O-line matches up with their D-line.

But we shouldn't be concerned about is how their secondary matches up against our pass attack, and given their likelihood to surrender a big one or two, I think Buffalo (provided they get the turnovers under wraps) can stand to lose the trench battle, thus surrendering the jab to land the haymakers.

Yea but the same can be said about our D vs their O. The difference will be turnovers and who can make the big play in the passing game. I like our chances better than theirs

I'm not going to make great predictions for a Bills victory... Bills have looked bad lately, the Jets have played two solid games in a row, it's in New Jersey, both teams have stout defenses, and terrible offenses...

Yeah, I'll just cross my fingers.

Wow. Where to start? WTF is a translative property? Is that like when you say something in Spanish and someone hears you in English? OK, knowing that the OP was looking for TRANSITIVE property, we'll just start with common opponents. The Jests get Chicago and Detroit at home and San Diego and New England on the road. Buffalo gets Chicago and Detroit on the road and San Diego and New England in Buffalo. You can take San Diego and New England out of the comparison, because both teams are 0-2 versus that common opponent. Saying that a team "almost" won a game is like saying the Germans almost won WWII. Close is irrelevant if you can't finish games. That just leaves the Bears and Lions. Bills went on the road and beat both teams. Jets couldn't pull a single win at home. They do have 9 games left in this season, but only 1 of those games is against a team below 0.500 (just like them) in the Titans. This is going to end up a really bad season for Rex Ryan and in all likelihood the Geno Smith experiment is over. At the end of the day, the Bills defense has been better at getting to opposing quarterbacks, and better at generating turnovers. To boot, I'll take Kyle Orton's 68.5% completion percentage to Geno Smith's 57.3% all day.

Edited by Luxy312

I'm not going to make great predictions for a Bills victory... Bills have looked bad lately, the Jets have played two solid games in a row, it's in New Jersey, both teams have stout defenses, and terrible offenses...

Yeah, I'll just cross my fingers.

Careful, if Jimmy has his way, you aint gona have no fingers to cross.

Are you posting this from your Rikers Island cell or 3rd Grade Classroom?

shh don't tell FireChan this

You're so realistic, man. Good for you.

When they can walk the walk .... I'll start boasting about the Bills destroying the AFCE Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

It is going to get ugly in the big city and you will probably get more players hurt when the Jets start pounding.

Just an FYI, the Jets don't play in theBig City. The Jets don't play in New York State. There is only 1 NY State football team. It's pretty sad when your city is so screwed up your NFL teams can't afford to play there. So maybe the Jets should move to LA.

at lease we DON'T have to share a stadium with another team. Plus I just look at the Jets schedule, no way in HELL the jets going to be 9-7. Would we lose against you guys? Yea, i believe we might end up losing because our offense been playing bad and our O-line stinks this season so far. But anything can happen.

Spags, you're a good guy but "probably" 9-7 ? Really?

And you're blatantly showing your blinded fandom when you say "Geno is getting good." I'd still rather have EJ than Geno and EJ's our 2nd stringer because Orton is much better than either of the youngsters.

And you're relying on Harvin to turn the team around? Here in Seattle they're happy to be rid of his cancerous attitude. In fact, the Hawks would have release him outright if the Jests hadn't ponied up for a player no one else wants.

I'll be rooting for the Jests the next time you play the Pats or Fins but I don't see you winning next week against a better Bills team.

As always, thanks for stopping by.