If Marrone goes is Schwartz HC?

uticaclub

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Marrone gets fired before or after the season, do you think we keep Schwartz to become the new head coach next year? (Obviously if it happens during the year he will become the interm)

In a day full of stupid threads, this is my winner.

Discussing the possibilities of DM being fired is the epitome of useless TSW self-flagellation....

If a bear ***** in the forest, does it smell?

Lol. That depends on whether anyone is there to step in it.

If a meteor destroys RWS, will they play in Toronto?

No. He owns the Sabres. The NFL forbids any one from playing in a market while owning competing hockey franchises. Duh.

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

In 2008 Jauron went 5-1, and got an extension.

In 2011 Gailey went 4-1, and then fell face first into the ceramic convenience.

I'd be willing to wait until more games are played before calling for anyone to be fired. If something does happen I'd hope that Hackett gets removed first, and then should that fail...

The Chargers showed the rest of the NFL the blueprint on exactly how to beat the Bills, expect more of the same.

In 2008 Jauron went 5-1, and got an extension.

In 2011 Gailey went 4-1, and then fell face first into the ceramic convenience.

I'd be willing to wait until more games are played before calling for anyone to be fired. If something does happen I'd hope that Hackett gets removed first, and then should that fail...

The Chargers showed the rest of the NFL the blueprint on exactly how to beat the Bills, expect more of the same.

Every team that wins shows a blueprint of how to beat the team that they just played.

If Marrone gets fired before or after the season, do you think we keep Schwartz to become the new head coach next year? (Obviously if it happens during the year he will become the interm)

I think I will take before the season...... :lol:

If we find intelligent life on another planet, are WE aliens???

If they use an anal probe, who's bum was it designed on, ours or the aliens?

...and if they're hot, will \GoBillsinDallas/ post a pic?

Edited by Shamrock

• 2 months later...

Boy, you were on this one early. The odds have gone up considerably. Barring a miracle, M&H are gone. Best to keep some continuity, so promote Schwartz.

The talent in the defensive side is too good to need to retain Schwartzy for that alone. Part of my interview process with Jim would be what is wrong with the offense, and who is on your list of possible OC's. That's most critical.

Not against it, but his time in Detroit scares the poop out of me.