HOF thread?

eball

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap. And then after that... It's going to be a long time.

Other than some older guys (Biscuit, Hull, Tasker, etc.) that may be true. But I love the thought of another serious wave like the recent guys. We have that kind of talent and potential on this roster. Will it happen? Time will tell.

Andre is the man! That was an awesome speech. And I loved that he mentioned Talley.

Hard to believe all those years ago that Kelly, Thomas, Lofton, Bruce, Marv and now Reed would ALL be in the HOF. Just amazing group of people. Is it just me, or do the Bills players refer to their team and town they play for as a family more than any others?

I laughed, I cheered, and I cried. What an important part that team played in my life. My 8 and 9 year old boys were hugging me having no idea why I was crying. That was awesome Andre, thank you.

I welled up just reading that. I have a 2.5 year old and 3 month old. My older guy saw me doing the same thing. He hugged me before going upstairs to bed and said, "Ni ni, Andre Reed."

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 32s

Lynn Swann is taunting Andre Reed for what was believed to be a @ProFootballHOF record induction speech: "35 minutes, Andre! You're No. 1!"

Well, Andre had about three times Lynn's all time production numbers, so I think he should get the time allowed for guys who actually deserved the HOF. It's a proportional thing. A few highlights and rings based on 'roided up deceased lineman does not a Hall of Famer make.

Andre is the man! That was an awesome speech. And I loved that he mentioned Talley.

Hard to believe all those years ago that Kelly, Thomas, Lofton, Bruce, Marv and now Reed would ALL be in the HOF. Just amazing group of people.

It is amazing how that team really got their due. I never thought it would happen.