HOF thread?

eball

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would irk me too. I wasn't aware of that. This could be serious inspiration. Maybe Marrone was smart enough to know they could tour the hall and come back hours later (fresh and not bored) to get the inspiration without hearing about unexpected children and high school gym teachers. Attention span issue knowing Andre is late. But the early love for Jim Kelly and the huge Bills attendance should be worth something. It's the HOF and dominated by Buffalo. We do not have to be the red headed step child. We can dominate!

maybe a dumb question. But do they have capacity for another 200+ assuming both teams and coaching staffs were able to attend?

maybe a dumb question. But do they have capacity for another 200+ assuming both teams and coaching staffs were able to attend?

Eli Coughlin and the Giants have been there since the inductions started according to twitter

Rich Eisen@richeisen 1h

Coughlin, Eli and rest of current Giants just arrived en masse and took seats.

Edited by Reed83HOF

I'm sure that they could make it happen. It just feels like a missed opportunity.

I thought I heard Marrone say in a recent press conference that the team wouldn't be attending the festivities, but that team "representatives" would. They had some other things in mind for the team. Or, something to that effect.

Seems to be a lot of seating in upper deck corners, but I haven't noticed a lot of different angles.

I don't know, but the scheduling may have been out of Marrone's hands.

Do you know if the Giants are in the stands watching?

As a random aside it's irking me that Marrone has the team touring the HOF now. They should be in that stadium for Reed's induction with all of those Bills fans there. They should see the love that JK is getting. This was the perfect opportunity for them to learn what it means to be a Buffalo Bill. It is different from most places. I really think that it would have resonated with the younger guys. Just my two cents but it's kind of bothering me...

I thought I heard Marrone say in a recent press conference that the team wouldn't be attending the festivities, but that team "representatives" would. They had some other things in mind for the team. Or, something to that effect.

special JK tribute?

Correct, they are touring the HOF and have a dinner.

I don't know, but the scheduling may have been out of Marrone's hands.

Do you know if the Giants are in the stands watching?

According to Rich Eisen on twitter they are

Aaron Williams@ajwilliams23 6m

@ejmanuel3 @Swoosh510 my teammates and I are here for one thing and one thing only, and that's to http://instagram.com/p/rNw58vDMqU/

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana 41s

I think we all appreciate how thankful Derrick Brooks is, but enough. It's time for the Academy Awards music. Gotta move on here

Aaron Williams looks BAKED, its only against the rules if you get caught lol