HOF thread?

eball

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are scaring me. I have been at my niece's 6th birthday party in Mississippi so I DVR'd it. I only extended it for an hour and I am not sure I will get to see Andre.

Are you flying or driving? Either way, you'll probably be home in time. I hope they're done before the 7th birthday party!

As a random aside it's irking me that Marrone has the team touring the HOF now. They should be in that stadium for Reed's induction with all of those Bills fans there. They should see the love that JK is getting. This was the perfect opportunity for them to learn what it means to be a Buffalo Bill. It is different from most places. I really think that it would have resonated with the younger guys. Just my two cents but it's kind of bothering me...

As a random aside it's irking me that Marrone has the team touring the HOF now. They should be in that stadium for Reed's induction with all of those Bills fans there. They should see the love that JK is getting. This was the perfect opportunity for them to learn what it means to be a Buffalo Bill. It is different from most places. I really think that it would have resonated with the younger guys. Just my two cents but it's kind of bothering me...

I think Marrone knows he has time to do both...

pics could be from earlier and tweeted now. They got nothing better to do till Andre is on stage.

Edited by The Wiz

I think Marrone knows he has time to do both...

They could have walked from Buffalo and still got there in time

pics could be from earlier and tweeted now. They got nothing better to do till Andre is on stage.

Hell even Thurman is tweeting...

I think think it's pretty safe to say that he's already met the Bills hall of famers.

Searcy not one Bill really??

dsearcy_25

9 minutes ago

I was in Canton today aka #FootballHeaven I got to see #JimBrown #DeionSanders #BarrySanders #ReggieWhite #LawrenceTaylor #RonnieLott #NFLLegends #Respect #G.O.A.T's #OnDemGs

That would irk me too. I wasn't aware of that. This could be serious inspiration. Maybe Marrone was smart enough to know they could tour the hall and come back hours later (fresh and not bored) to get the inspiration without hearing about unexpected children and high school gym teachers. Attention span issue knowing Andre is late. But the early love for Jim Kelly and the huge Bills attendance should be worth something. It's the HOF and dominated by Buffalo. We do not have to be the red headed step child. We can dominate!