Megawatt!....or whatever we decided to nickname him....

Loved "The Schoolbus Driver" (because he's taking them to school) but SWAT seems perfect

and now I can't get the theme music out of my head.

I remember playing SWAT as a kid trying to do a forward roll after jumping threw a pretend window

coming up with my gun at the ready....good times!

Edited by The Tomcat

Loved the Schoolbus driver (because he's taking them to school) but SWAT seems perferct

and now I can't get the theme music out of my head.

I remember playing SWAT as a kid trying to do a forward roll after jumping threw a pretend window

coming up with my gun at the ready....good times!

Yep I can see the NFL highlight video with this theme music in the background now. Sammy running past everyone on his way to the endzone with this funky music jammin

Yep, the Browns really pulled one over on us.

We may have gotten an awesome player, but the Browns will likely be closer to the playoffs with the picks we've given them :|

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I like the name "The Predator". Hear me out, Sammy's got the frame, incredible athletcism, power, agility, speed, and to top it off the cool predator-like dread locks.

but will the nfl let him attatch those wicked mandibles to his facemask? i wanna hear him tell some db "you are one ugly motha..." and smoke him like a rack of ribs!

We may have gotten an awesome player, but the Browns will likely be closer to the playoffs with the picks we've given them :|

We'll see...

There is not much about that Cleveland roster that scares me right now...I think currently the Bills have a more talented roster...And the Browns best player may be out all of 2014... B-)

No, I don't think he does. He's got bad vibes about EJ. So do I.

Bill from NYC started a thread right before the draft specifically about his negative vibes about Sammy Watkins. The same negative vibes he had/has about Stephon Gilmore and CJ Spiller. Who doesn't have bad vibes about EJ Manuel.

Bill from NYC started a thread right before the draft specifically about his negative vibes about Sammy Watkins. The same negative vibes he had/has about Stephon Gilmore and CJ Spiller. Who doesn't have bad vibes about EJ Manuel.

I didn't catch that. I saw where he wasn't happy with the trade, and I thought it was for the same reason as me............Not that I don't love Watkins, but I think we'll need the #1 next year for a QB.

I didn't catch that. I saw where he wasn't happy with the trade, and I thought it was for the same reason as me............Not that I don't love Watkins, but I think we'll need the #1 next year for a QB.

As I've stated before, if EJ sucks this year, it's time to go the Chiefs route and get a serviceable veteran. We do not have time to wait for another QB to develop. Way too much talent on this roster.