Who will get that 6th WR spot?

KDIGGZ

171 members have voted

1. 1. Who will make the squad as the 6th WR?

• Chris Hogan (7-11)
    • TJ Graham
    • Kevin Elliott
    • Naaman Roosevelt
    • Other

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham is gone !! I never understood the pick any way with all the other talent that was there when they took him that was a head scratcher . That may have been the beginning of Buddy getting old timers .

Wasn't that the year R Wilson was still there ? If it was some one needs to kick Buddy in the ARS !!

Does anyone else think that Goodwin's inability to stay healthy impacts Graham's status?

Yes. One more injury during preseason would do it for Goodwin, IMHO. It might affect Graham, but Summers or Gurley as well, as I see those two as the PS receivers.

Graham is gone !! I never understood the pick any way with all the other talent that was there when they took him that was a head scratcher . That may have been the beginning of Buddy getting old timers .

Wasn't that the year R Wilson was still there ? If it was some one needs to kick Buddy in the ARS !!

I don't think we've covered that topic. Might be thread worthy. Would you trade tj for Wilson?

The Bills will probably go 5 WR and put him a WR or two on the practice squad. Spiller, Freddy, Brown or Moekei can be used as a receiver in a pinch. I wouldn't be surprised to see Marrone keep 2 kickers taking up that extra spot. But out of the players in the poll I have a feeling about Roosevelt, the Bills seem to like the idea of homegrown talent, I think it's a good strategy too.

The fringe guys who have been playing, such as Hogan and Easley, are probably not eligible for the practice squad. Naaman may still be eligible.

Not if he is injured and on the bench.

I think I would take Goodwin's speed and hands for 8 games over TJ's speed and lack of hands for 16.

I also believe Goodwin is a better route runner.

Edited by The Wiz

Hogan's in the mix for the "starting" slot position so I rank him above Goodwin and Easley. If I'm making a true depth chart in terms of ability to contribute in 2014/talent my top 6 our Williams, Woods, Watkins, Hogan, Goodwin, and Easley (for ST) and then everybody else. I know Graham gets hated but do think he could make it as a 4th or 5th WR on most teams.

Edited by The Jokeman