Rd7 Pick #237 OT Seantrel Henderson U of Miami

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is Dareus is the #3 overall pick and has been to a pro bowl. This dude wasn't that good in college. They will have no patience for him. Then if he gets cut, there will be 100 page thread on how it was a giant mistake to cut him because he's "talented." :)

I don't think you'll see it unless we cut him for jj unga - and even then atleast da'rick wasn't still failing drug tests.

I know I was one if the folks beating the dead horse in that thread but I wouldn't question this one given our talent available and his public issues so recent

I don't think you'll see it unless we cut him for jj unga - and even then atleast da'rick wasn't still failing drug tests.

I know I was one if the folks beating the dead horse in that thread but I wouldn't question this one given our talent available and his public issues so recent

I can 2nd this. If they cut him and keep a contributing NFL player I will be okay with it. It's a little different in that LT isn't a need position. If he develops to his talent they can perhaps deal him?

If Seantrel develops into that stud LT that his physical skillset says this line could be unbelievable. I have been absolutely against moving Glenn to guard but picture Seantrel-Glenn-Wood-Richardson-Cyrus

I can 2nd this. If they cut him and keep a contributing NFL player I will be okay with it. It's a little different in that LT isn't a need position. If he develops to his talent they can perhaps deal him?

If Seantrel develops into that stud LT that his physical skillset says this line could be unbelievable. I have been absolutely against moving Glenn to guard but picture Seantrel-Glenn-Wood-Richardson-Cyrus

Agreed - and I think all the excitement around the Sammy Watkins trade has hidden what we have done to improve our OL since last season. Listening to some national podcasts its being noticed now more and more with the general theme being like " this may sound odd for a team missing the playoffs for 14 yrs but the Buffalo Bills have no real holes - dont fall asleep on them"

Agreed - and I think all the excitement around the Sammy Watkins trade has hidden what we have done to improve our OL since last season. Listening to some national podcasts its being noticed now more and more with the general theme being like " this may sound odd for a team missing the playoffs for 14 yrs but the Buffalo Bills have no real holes - dont fall asleep on them"

I've said it a ton of times but I liken this roster to the bengals.... If we can get even dalton level play out of ej we should be a playoff contender. I don't know if we will get that but I do think it's easily possible.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really pulling for him. Everyone deserves a second chance. From what I understand most of his problem was he was lazy in studying the playbook, and was nailed for weed a couple of times.

I love the size of our line, but it looks like it's not just size, but these large men seem to have that balance of athleticism. For those in Buffalo, keep Richardson away from the happy meals, and point him towards the salad bar. If he loses 10-15 pounds, he'll be an excellent Guard for us.

He'd still weigh in at 335-340 lbs. That is still mamouth for a OG.

we have a great shot at making the playoffs, and I agree we are looking more and more like the Bengals in their ascent.

Sounds like he struggled in OTA's and minicamp. Unless he ups his game significantly in TC, it's PS for him.

Likely he got by on his size and wingspan in college. Doing blunts probably didn't do much for his competitive drive or his desire to study. Hopefully being around pros and role models will rekindle his desire to play the game.