Rd7 Pick #237 OT Seantrel Henderson U of Miami

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the one thing he learns is that he needs to step away from his bad friends, stay away from the party, stay away from the silly plants or worse, get to work for 10 years and he'll be able to party for 70 years afterwards.

On talent he's as good as it gets and probably could've gone last night if he kept himself straight since December despite his troubled career at Miami.

True...

Make no mistake...If this kid wakes up and actually puts the hard work in the sky is the limit...Because I don't think up to this point he's come close to the dedication necessary to truly tap in to his potential...His potential entering College was that of a high 1st Round pick...All he needed was the proper dedication day in and day out...He could not do it though...

If the light goes on, and he can stay healthy, the Bills will have 3 ultra-talented mammoth OT's...He's getting his chance...We'll see if he steps up and straightens out... B-)

This should be interesting...Marrone loves a challenge I guess... :thumbsup:

Tell that to SJ.

Buffalo's lack of night life might actually pay off.

But the bars being open til 4 might hurt still.

Edited by The Wiz

IMO, the Bills would be wise to immediately place him on routine testing regiment -and probably should have told him as much during their conversations with him, given his inability to quit. His past has put him in this 'Do it right, or work construction' ultimatum position. He'll be of absolutely no value suspended. But, My GOD! -He's a MONSTER!!

@mikerodak

Doug Whaley on Seantrel Henderson: “We talked to him. He knows he has one shot."

The problem with that is that it won't be the first time he's heard that and said he'd commit to it. Hopefully he understands Marrone doesn't kid when he says stuff like that (unless you are ST coach).

The problem with that is that it won't be the first time he's heard that and said he'd commit to it. Hopefully he understands Marrone doesn't kid when he says stuff like that (unless you are ST coach).

I remember Da'Rick Rogers saying in an interview last year (either on WGR or The John Murphy Show) that he knew he only had one shot. He sounded very sincere and humble at the time...we know how that turned out.

@mikerodak

Doug Whaley on Seantrel Henderson: “We talked to him. He knows he has one shot."

Need to find this monster talent a good mentor and a circle of friends who make smart decisions.

If he fails, he's a 7th round pick and he's suppose to. He he hits, we won the lottery.