Trump on Howard Stern this morning discussing the Bills

nothing major to report, he said if he buys them he will make them successful, says there will be a lot of potential buyers but he isn't going to overpay, didn't reveal much of anything but he definitely is in the game for now

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing major to report, he said if he buys them he will make them successful, says there will be a lot of potential buyers but he isn't going to overpay, didn't reveal much of anything but he definitely is in the game for now

Yeah was listening to Howard this morning too. He said he will bid on the Bills as a sole owner (no partners involved), willing to pay more than market value but and I quote will pass if it is " stupid money".

He also said he would not bang Lopez or Kardasian...lol

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Yeah was listening to Howard this morning too. He said he will bid on the Bills as a sole owner (no partners involved), willing to pay more than market value but and I quote will pass if it is " stupid money".

He also said he would not bang Lopez or Kardasian...lol

J- lo? why not?

Idiot, he couldn't anyways.

It was just a hypothetical question Howard was continuing to push on him. Trump also said he has the Bills valued around 800 million.

Since the financials have not been released yet I know he is pulling that number out of his ass. But it is probably in the right neighborhood.

I still can't wrap my head around a valuation that high of something that has little to no tangible assets. All there is, is a team that plays 16-19 games a year. And yet it has that kind of valuation. And it will fetch that much if not more. Blows my mind. :)

Since the financials have not been released yet I know he is pulling that number out of his ass. But it is probably in the right neighborhood.

I still can't wrap my head around a valuation that high of something that has little to no tangible assets. All there is, is a team that plays 16-19 games a year. And yet it has that kind of valuation. And it will fetch that much if not more. Blows my mind. :)

Multi-billion dollar TV contracts...( I know what you mean, though)

Trump also called out Jennifer Lawrence's skin condition. I know Katie Perry got the thumbs up in one of the brackets Howard presented to him, but I'm not remembering who she was up against. He seemed only lukewarm on Kate Upton though. Trump is definitely not on board with J-lo or Kim Kardashian, saying they would have been considered to have bad bodies back in the day.

And he did indeed say he would overpay market value for the Bills, but that wouldn't pay "crazy money" for them.

Oh and Howard tried to give Eric the Actor a brand new Real Doll, but Eric wouldn't accept it. Howard said he was going to offer it to Hanzi, but I didn't get to hear the second half of the show. If Hanzi didn't want it, then I think Gonzo Shitcock was next in line.

I rarely listen to Howard Stern and find him irrelevant, however I do like to post on internet message boards about him.

(first)

Well done. The funny thing is that the two people who everyone loves to hate- Jim Rome and Howard Stern- give hands down, bar none, the best interviews in their respective businesses.

Bills fans could do worse then having Trump owning the team, as at least he would make a complete effort to build a winner. He also stated he would keep the team in Buffalo.

Yeah I would totally trust him too. Not.

Bills fans could do worse then having Trump owning the team, as at least he would make a complete effort to build a winner. He also stated he would keep the team in Buffalo.

No, Trump would be worse. And all all at talk of building a winner means as much as his commitment to buying the team.

Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder also make complete efforts to build winners. Not extremely successful.

Trump also called out Jennifer Lawrence's skin condition. I know Katie Perry got the thumbs up in one of the brackets Howard presented to him, but I'm not remembering who she was up against. He seemed only lukewarm on Kate Upton though. Trump is definitely not on board with J-lo or Kim Kardashian, saying they would have been considered to have bad bodies back in the day.

I googled Jennifer Lawrence's skin condition to see what he was talking about............I guess he has a point. I never noticed it before:

Jennifer-Lawrence-Mystique.jpg

OK. Here's the rundown...

Jennifer Lawrence vs. Scarlett Johansson. He picked Scarlett with the mention of the JL skin condition.

Beyonce vs. Kate Upton. He wouldn't pick a winner, but mentioned one night he saw Kate Upton and she "wasn't having a good night"

Kim Kardashian vs. J-lo. Hes not a fan of either. Howard pressed him if he had to have sex with one who would he pick? Trump said he'd pass on both.

He also refused to choose between Bill Maher and John Stewart for who he hates more.

OK. Here's the rundown...

Jennifer Lawrence vs. Scarlett Johansson. He picked Scarlett with the mention of the JL skin condition.

Beyonce vs. Kate Upton. He wouldn't pick a winner, but mentioned one night he saw Kate Upton and she "wasn't having a good night"

Kim Kardashian vs. J-lo. Hes not a fan of either. Howard pressed him if he had to have sex with one who would he pick? Trump said he'd pass on both.

He also refused to choose between Bill Maher and John Jon Stewart for who he hates more.

I have to call bull **** on this. Kate on the worst day of her life is still smoking hot.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I have to call bull **** on this. Kate on the worst day of her life is still smoking hot.

Smoking hot or not, at this point in her career, Kate Upton on her worst day is still KATE UPTON. You hit that, then you tell everyone and their mother about it. Same thing with Beyonce, unless of course you can't get the visual of "Jay-Z was here" out of your head.