Boycott Bon Jovi

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot through the heart and Bon Jovi is to blame, he gave the Bills a bad name!

This is easy for me... I have been hating on him for years... Now, how the hell I am going to rid my commute of that radio station billboard with him and Adele on it! Whoever said that Bon Jovi was "easy listening?" I'd rather jam tooth picks in my ears!

You can't blame Bon Jovi for wanting to move the team to TO. Given the trend delay between the rest of the world and Canada, his music is due to start hitting their airwaves any day now. This is all a repackaging ploy. Crazy Canucks.

Someone in the Buffalo Media needs to take this %4#5& to task. make him explain to his fans in Buffalo why a guy from Jersey wants to yank a team from a blue collar city and move them to Toronto. Have him explain why ripping the heart out of all Bills fans is such a good idea to him. I bet the loser doesn't want that kind of publicity.

Someone in the Buffalo Media needs to take this %4#5& to task. make him explain to his fans in Buffalo why a guy from Jersey wants to yank a team from a blue collar city and move them to Toronto. Have him explain why ripping the heart out of all Bills fans is such a good idea to him. I bet the loser doesn't want that kind of publicity.

Especially supposedly being a "blue collar Jersey guy."

This whole thing kind of surreal... Jersey guy wants to take the only NYS team out of NYS... Considering the two other teams that have NY names play in New Jersey. Crazy.

not to worry....

my money is on Ralph .....iron clad staying in Buffalo.

btw, I support the boycott, Bon Jovi should pay a price for his treason.

repeat after me: joffrey, the tickler, polliver, the hound, cersei, bon jovi

Edited by papazoid

Just saw a story on the channel 2 news, a group of Bills fans calling themselves 12th Man Thunder is looking to Boycott Bon Jovi in Buffalo. They are asking bars, bands and DJ's to not play Bon Jovi or serve him in their establishments. Bars will receive Bon Jovi Free Zone posters to hang in their establishments. Bon Jovi music sucks anyways, long over due. To learn more or sign their petition, click the link, no Peter Pan, sorry to disappoint.

http://www.12thmanth...jovi_supporters

Hilarious. Like JBJ is buying the team himself. He apparently is hooked up with one of the Toronto groups. If boycotting him makes you feel like you are doing something then go for it. But don't expect it to change a thing or even have him notice.

Besides can you blame him? If you were not from WNY and had a chance to own a team. And your choices for an out of town destination game weekends etc. was Buffalo or Toronto, which do you choose?

Edited by CodeMonkey

Just saw a story on the channel 2 news, a group of Bills fans calling themselves 12th Man Thunder is looking to Boycott Bon Jovi in Buffalo. They are asking bars, bands and DJ's to not play Bon Jovi or serve him in their establishments. Bars will receive Bon Jovi Free Zone posters to hang in their establishments. Bon Jovi music sucks anyways, long over due. To learn more or sign their petition, click the link, no Peter Pan, sorry to disappoint.

Bon Jovi music does not suck. That said no I don't want him owning the team.

Hah, easy, done!

And lol: https://twitter.com/...onJovi?src=hash

Sign the petition: http://www.12thmanthunder.com/petition (only USA and Canadians are counted as Bills fans eligible to sign apparently even though us otherlanders also buy our merchandise and some even make the trip to Buffalo... end rant...). Do sign it though, that petition needs to go up to 100k signees.

Edited by bladiebla

Hilarious. Like JBJ is buying the team himself. He apparently is hooked up with one of the Toronto groups. If boycotting him makes you feel like you are doing something then go for it. But don't expect it to change a thing or even have him notice.

I still say I have a hard time believing this. Isn't this just a rumor that he's joining with MLSE? I haven't heard anything concrete.

Besides can you blame him? If you were not from WNY and had a chance to own a team. And your choices for an out of town destination game weekends etc. was Buffalo or Toronto, which do you choose?

Like we haven't heard this one before...

I've been a fan of their music since 1985. I love it and always will..say whatever you want. But I still think we should sit back and let this shake out. I honestly don't believe he'd be interested in moving the team.

Edited by BuffaloWings

I still say I have a hard time believing this. Isn't this just a rumor that he's joining with MLSE? I haven't heard anything concrete.

Like we haven't heard this one before...

Isn't most of what we are hearing rumor at this point? Aside from the Bills being for sale and Jim Kelly wanting to keep them in Buffalo, not much else is concrete from what I recall.

Like this whole thread isn't the same old ****?

Edited by CodeMonkey

Wait, why can't I boycott him too?