Boycott Bon Jovi

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Law & Order SVU had better ratings than The Wire did. What's your point? Does his music sound good to you? Do you like the song, Have a Nice Day? Are you aware that the dude wears turtleneck sweaters when he performs?

Look, the guy said his music hasn't held up over time. It doesn't matter whether you or I like his music, enough people do to lay out big bucks (30 years later) to make him the top grossing act right now--hence his music has held up over time to those who always liked it.That's the point--a very simple one.

Look, the guy said his music hasn't held up over time. It doesn't matter whether you or I like his music, enough people do to lay out big bucks (30 years later) to make him the top grossing act right now--hence his music has held up over time to those who always liked it.That's the point--a very simple one.

Plus who the F cares if you like his music or not. It matters not when talking about owning a NFL team.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I was never a fan in the first place. Too bad Van Halen wasn't into buying the team. "Van Halen Arena" has a ring to it!

Eddie was a big Bills fan during the Super Bowl years.

I love Lemmy, but, please take my word that you don't want him responsible for this franchise.

Or to be the "face" of the organization. That dude is fugly.

This is a great post. But I can't help it if I am a total cheese ball and like crappy 80s anthems in a non-ironic way.

For the record, I also like the song "don't stop believing."

Even when you are sober?

Agreed, hate the fact that he allegedly wants to buy the team and move it somewhere else but I've always enjoyed his music. I'd like to add 'Wanted Dead or Alive'. That said, I don't know that I'll ever be able to enjoy his music again if he does indeed relocate the team.

He will relocate the team to the hamlet of Ebeneezer :lol:

Take this with a grain of salt as I can't stand most of what I have heard on the radio in the last 20 years, but can you imagine what the poor fans (and players) in Toronto would have to endure listening to Bon Jovi's music piping through the Stadium every Sunday? No thanks, man. This guy's chick music is barely a step above Justin Bieber. Give me some heavy '70s hard rock or prog.

This Bon Jovi boycott cannot rank any lower on the stupidity meter. Don't play his songs on your bar juke box? DJ's don't play any of their music? Bands don't include any of their songs in your set lists? :lol: :lol:

If you want to start a petition against his potential ownership of the team go ahead(not that it makes any difference in how this plays out), but all this other stuff is petty. What's next? A bonfire where you burn anything Bon Jovi related? :doh:

Thank you Labatts for some common sense. This is hardly news worthy and the idea local channels and media outlets are making this "news" makes the whole area look ridiculous. The Toronto group has no chance of buying the team. After the Bills are sold they can try and obtain an expansion team. That's fine. But this boycott Bon Jovi thing is a bit over sensitive and small time.