Boycott Bon Jovi

Just saw a story on the channel 2 news, a group of Bills fans calling themselves 12th Man Thunder is looking to Boycott Bon Jovi in Buffalo. They are asking bars, bands and DJ's to not play Bon Jovi or serve him in their establishments. Bars will receive Bon Jovi Free Zone posters to hang in their establishments. Bon Jovi music sucks anyways, long over due. To learn more or sign their petition, click the link, no Peter Pan, sorry to disappoint.

http://www.12thmanth...jovi_supporters

Edited by ET1062

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was cleaning out my basement over the weekend and found this old Bon Jovi CD that someone must have either given to me or left here, I have no idea. I haven't listened to a CD in years. Anyway, it made me want to hurl. I did throw it into the fire pit outside and watched it burn up quite nicely.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Haters gonna hate. I personally like his music. Livin' on a prayer? You give love a bad name?

Those are classic.

Agreed, hate the fact that he allegedly wants to buy the team and move it somewhere else but I've always enjoyed his music. I'd like to add 'Wanted Dead or Alive'. That said, I don't know that I'll ever be able to enjoy his music again if he does indeed relocate the team.

Edited by Talley56

Just saw a story on the channel 2 news, a group of Bills fans calling themselves 12th Man Thunder is looking to Boycott Bon Jovi in Buffalo. They are asking bars, bands and DJ's to not play Bon Jovi or serve him in their establishments. Bars will receive Bon Jovi Free Zone posters to hang in their establishments. Bon Jovi music sucks anyways, long over due. To learn more or sign their petition, click the link, no Peter Pan, sorry to disappoint.

http://www.12thmanth...jovi_supporters

Boycott Bon Jovi?

Jesus, that's an easy one.

Haters gonna hate. I personally like his music. Livin' on a prayer? You give love a bad name?

Those are classic.

I hope you enjoy listening to them in Toronto cuz that's where he wants to move our team. It's not about hating the music. It's about hating him for wanting to move our team.