Mike Williams highlights as Buccaneer

IMO...I think between Watkins, Woods, Williams, and Goodwin (and others) this will be a very talented bunch of receivers with a very high ceiling. Consistent (not elite) play from Manuel should be enough to propel them to the playoffs. Watkins has proven to be a force at the position thus far and I believe he will bring that level of play to the NFL. It appears that the winning attitude at OBD is really gaining steam. I would also have the inkling to believe that the FA and rookies just joining the team see the talent that has been quietly added to the roster and feel that they (insert name) can get this team to the next level. That kind of thought process instills a winning attitude and the players really buy into it. OBD hasn't had a winning attitude in some time. Sure they want to win, but the attitude just wasn't quite there. A new regime that shows we're going to make moves breeds confidence in the players. Instead of the FO just standing back pat and taking the punches as they come, they show aggressiveness, & a win now approach. Mark my words, this team will be a completely different team than we're used to seeing. One with a winning way. I myself am very excited for the upcoming season. It's going to be fun watching them in the playoffs.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way that Whaley manipulated this draft is a work of art. We got Mike Williams, Bryce Brown, and a whole lot of rookies, including the best WR in the draft, and 3 gargantuan homo sapiens to keep EJ safe and warm.......and to blow holes for Fred, CJ and Bryce. This offense could become a force of nature. Big time. People will fear us. We will crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and we will hear the lamentation of their women.

The way that Whaley manipulated this draft is a work of art. We got Mike Williams, Bryce Brown, and a whole lot of rookies, including the best WR in the draft, and 3 gargantuan homo sapiens to keep EJ safe and warm.......and to blow holes for Fred, CJ and Bryce. This offense could become a force of nature. Big time. People will fear us. We will crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and we will hear the lamentation of their women.

Nice work Conan.

Not much of a conqueror lately are you TC?

First off

you see them driven before us , by force and then fear .

then whilst the women lament , you crush their black souls and send them into eternal damnation ( or the cleveland browns ) .

You will get the hang of it after a couple times

This post is signature material imho...love it!

Agreed except Bryce Brown wasn't traded for any of this year's picks, and we won't be feared until we have a QB who can play at an NFL level. We'll see if EJ can do that.

Edited by SBUffalo

Agreed with whoever said Woods is kind of forgotten, especially in national coverage of the team. No denying that Manuel and Woods had chemistry last season, that no other QB/WR combo seemed to possess, for the Bills in 2013. Woods plays with an attitude...if he adds a few pounds he might be just that much better. Doesn't mind doing the dirty work..in fact he seems to relish it.

Sorry, can't seem to respond to specific posts on my phone, but to whoever was saying that Marquees Goodwin had established himself over Graham: it is true, Goodwin impressed more, but I don't think he made it through a single game without getting injured. That is part of being reliable.

I love the Viking reference. Get excited. It's May. Why not? As tough as it is, I always want to believe in my team. If they rip my heart out again, well, I'll get frustrated, take an off season to recover and do it all over again. I feel like being a Bills fan is right out of the groundhog day movie. For now, I'm excited and believe this is the most talented team we've put together in a long long time.

I do agree with you Whaley was awesome last week. He also did a great job in free agency. I don't want over the hill overpaid players vs. taking solid value players at a good price and improved our team again.

Nice.

Edited by Just in Atlanta

Nice.

thank you for that. One of my all time favorite movie quotes.

When I lived in Vegas, a few friends and I used to get together once a week or so and play RISK all night. We used to all have entrance music/movie clips. This was my buddies. I always loved it.

thank you for that. One of my all time favorite movie quotes.

When I lived in Vegas, a few friends and I used to get together once a week or so and play RISK all night. We used to all have entrance music/movie clips. This was my buddies. I always loved it.

Great movie. They don't make em like that anymore. All CGI, over produced and underwritten.

I know I'm the wrong messenger to deliver this, but let's be serious: can anyone argue--with a straight face--that Mike Williams isn't an upgrade over Stevie?

What we need is a comprehensive flowchart of the Bill's offseason maneuvers. If I come back in a bit, and nobody has created one yet, then I'll know what I'm doing this afternoon :-)

I had defended Stevie in the past (not vigorously, but previously thought he was harmless enough). Personally, I think he's gone because, despite all of his lip service, when a game was on the line and he had a chance to make THE play, he always seemed to disappear and blame someone else in the postgame presser, or make it seem like it was no big deal. Not the person that Marrone wanted "mentoring" the youngsters on the field, IMO, regardless if he was otherwise a "good lockerroom guy".

I haven't watched a ton of Mike Williams outside of the highlight reel, but the man certainly competes for the balls that are thrown near him. Between Williams, Watkins, and Woods, EJ just needs to get the ball close, leaving Goodwin to just run far and fast, then adjust.