Mike Williams highlights as Buccaneer

sammy watkins and mike williams are, no doubt, very exciting

i think it is important, however, that we do not forget robert woods, who showed quite a bit of promise last year and tony moeaki, who played at a very high level in the nfl when healthy. it would not surprise me in the least to see woods lead the bills in recieving yards and moeaki in receiving touchdowns this season.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are several plays he made in that video that look eerily like Andre Reed. I'm not remotely saying he's the second coming, I'm just pointing out a few instances. There is no doubt Mike Williams MADE josh Freeman, which in my personal opinion is the opposite of the Stevie Johnson/Fitzpatrick dynamic. If not for Ryan Fitzpatrick, Stevie Johnson becomes another Josh Reed/Roscoe Parrish/James Hardy washout. Stevie is a dynamic player, which is what separates him from that list, there's no doubt, but if Cap'n Checkdown lasted any longer, Stevie would have never had that breakout season on 2010.

i think it is important, however, that we do not forget robert woods, who showed quite a bit of promise last year and tony moeaki, who played at a very high level in the nfl when healthy. it would not surprise me in the least to see woods lead the bills in recieving yards and moeaki in receiving touchdowns this season.

@nfl "[http://on.nfl.com/QVeC2X ] is going to be big this year... 1,200 yards w/ double-digit TDs"

To those, like me, not familiarized with what Mike Williams did as a Buccaneer, here is a youtube video a Bills fan edited and uploaded.

https://www.youtube....h?v=NFBJDhLfzks

It will be huge for this team if he can contribute this year.

Interesting. Williams did way more than I realized he did for Josh Freeman's completion percentage. If he and Watkins do likewise here, EJ will look significantly better.

Kinda like Dalton.

Edited by Hopeful

Interesting. Williams did way more than I realized he did for Josh Freeman's completion percentage. If he and Watkins do likewise here, EJ will look significantly better.

Kinda like Dalton.

Yep. Even if EJ doesn't become a pinpoint passer, he'll still have better stats thanks to those 3 (including Woods).

Yep. Even if EJ doesn't become a pinpoint passer, he'll still have better stats thanks to those 3 (including Woods).

One of the reasons that I wanted Evans was his history of really reaching out to snag a lot of ball on high and late throws. (Sound familiar?)

Williams shows a knack for it too, and with Sammy snagging almost every ball coming his way on a number of errant throws, we might finally be cooking!

One of the reasons that I wanted Evans was his history of really reaching out to snag a lot of ball on high and late throws. (Sound familiar?)

Williams shows a knack for it too, and with Sammy snagging almost every ball coming his way on a number of errant throws, we might finally be cooking!

Woods seems like he has that ability as well.

Woods seems like he has that ability as well.

Woods doesn't wow in some areas but he seems very skilled at simply playing the WR position, which is really the harder thing for rookies coming into the league after everyone is wowed by measurables at the combine and success against college defenses. I remember this scouting report on him, and this was why I was so excited when he was drafted.

http://mattwaldmanrs...r-robert-woods/

BTW - check out the highlight video against Dick Sherman from college

Edited by YoloinOhio

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a chance to watch this. What stood out was his outstanding body control. However I just cant get over how stupid he comes across on social media.

Well he does sound less than stellar when speaking. But he does have the heart and the skill set.

I think Whaley snatched the pebble.

Geez kids , this really could be a season for the fans to enjoy .

Ceiling is above the roof this year.

Dont know what i meant but....

have not nor will forget them . an goodwin ..