Go on record. Who do you want?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trade up and get Evans, Mack, Manziel, or stay where we are and get Jake. The reason why I put Manziel there is because I spent the last two years watching him and put aside all the off field stuff that guy is a winner and I will be rooting for him where ever he goes so why not be Buffalo.

The blonde who lives in my condo complex Down the hall.

Me too.

And Jake Matthews

I'm all in on watkins. Trade the farm

ouch !

As I've posted elsewhere:

Trade down, get CJ Mosley. Solidify LB corps.

Use two second rounders for Kouandijo and ASJ

Third round Scott Crichton

Well done sir

Thats a smart draft right there voodoo

i want the bills to draft a offensive tackle.....the only way i would be happy if they didnt is if they could trade up and get clowney or mack...a trade to two for greg robinson would be nice,but ill say jake matthews at 9 if there are no trades....

Mack at 3 or 4.

I would go to five, but if the deal is right ? My favorite pick of the draft :worthy: dreaming though

Try and get Evans as long as we don't have to give up too much. Apart from that, I'd like to see an elite O-lineman.

Which are either Robinson or Matthews ?

It is totally unpredictable, but here are my best and worst case scenarios.

Worst case scenario: The Bills trade up by giving up their 1st round picks in 2014 and 2015 plus another 2nd rounder for the opportunity to draft Clowney or anybody else frankly. Why it's the worst? The Bills are not one player away from contending. The trade gives away 3 potential starters for the opportunity to get one. I don't like the probabilities for long term success. I fear this is a definite possibility because I have no faith in the Bills making the smart move.

Best case scenario: The Bills trade down and pick up an extra 2nd round pick as a premium for trading 1st round picks this year. They draft Zack Martin OT from Notre Dame (or somebody else highly rated like a top CB) in the middle of the 1st round. Now I think this scenario is very unlikely, but I hope for it.

The scenario which won't surprise me: The Bills stay at #9 and draft a reach player who most people think is a late 1st rounder. Probably a safety if history is any guide.

I think Sammy Watkins is a good player, but the price was too high. A great trade for Cleveland. Cleveland did what I hoped the Bills would do. This is close to my worst case scenario. I expected the Bills to avoid making the smart play and they didn't disappoint me.

I disagree. I think 1st rounders are very overrated in the nfl at this point. You definitely don't want to squander them and repeatedly... but getting a coup for watkins is absolutely worth a 9th and gambling/hoping the bills are a 16 to 32 next year

I think Sammy Watkins is a good player, but the price was too high. A great trade for Cleveland. Cleveland did what I hoped the Bills would do. This is close to my worst case scenario. I expected the Bills to avoid making the smart play and they didn't disappoint me.

I really thought these guys were smarter now. I guess not.

• 2 months later...

Ah yes....the same reason we didn't take Bryant McKinney over the virginal offensive tackle Mike Williams....

I know, it's like the Vikings are counting all the Super Bowl rings they've amassed over winning that draft.

Think like a man who has some daughters and would do anything to protect them. If you can't, don't talk to me about this.

Also, why resurrect this thread? Has Lewan just made the playoffs or something?