Sammy Watkins tweets...

Rubes

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If true.. oh my how this franchise has changed. a few years ago no one wanted nothing to do with Buffalo. This year we sign an ex-patriot and 2 players with Buffalo history. Now we are talking about a player that likes the Bills. Folks, things are looking up!

If true.. oh my how this franchise has changed. a few years ago no one wanted nothing to do with Buffalo. This year we sign an ex-patriot and 2 players with Buffalo history. Now we are talking about a player that likes the Bills. Folks, things are looking up!

you can only look up when you are alone at the bottom!

I would give up our 2nd round pick to move up and get you Sammy.

The problem is we already have 4 good receivers in Stevie, Williams, Woods and Goodwin, and we need to give our QB and runners better blocking and we need to add another beast to our defensive front 7 so we're going to have to let you pass buddy.

I'll draft you for my fantasy team either way, so that'll be cool.

Im sorry....WHO is this guys agent?

same guy that represents about half the quality receivers in the draft and about 100 players around the league (and he also signed stevies agent to his team!). were really never going to touch anyone represented by him ever again?

Hypothetically, if we add Watkins, that would make our receivers an elite unit. We have Stevie, woods, and mike Williams as very good number 2s and then Watkins who is a legit number 1.

With that said, it would kinda suck to lose picks. Would really like to use our 2nd round pick on an RT.