Sammy Watkins tweets...

Rubes

Who is the player on our team that is nationally talked about on ESPN? Its not FJ, CJ or EJ. Its not SJ, SGilmore, or anyone else. The closest we have to being a superstar is Kiko. Who will be the one to put the Bills on the Map! If the Bills believe its Watkins, or Mack, or Clowney, go GET HIM!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you are spot on NoSaint. Watkins to me is special. He and Mack are my two favorite players in this draft.

Yup! Personally I think we need more game changers. Guys who help the players around them play better, and coach better. Some on this board want to trade down because it is a deep draft apparently. Look at what will be available in the mid-teens after a trade down. There is arguably not a player who will impact the Buffalo Bills as a game changer.

I thought I gave you guys enough hints with the "we will regret it" (from the "If we pass on Ebron we will regret it" thread) or "I can't believe the lack of respect for Da'Rick" (from the "I can't believe the lack of respect for Levitre" thread last year). I'll be more direct next time. :lol:

I think you should start a thread to apologize for this!

I think that you are spot on NoSaint. Watkins to me is special. He and Mack are my two favorite players in this draft.

dont forget Robinson ! Those are my 3 favorite players.

But i will be just fine with Evans or Matthews at nine, or ten even better

reading these tweets made me want him to be a bill a little less (i mean obviously id still be elated to get him on draft day)

they just seemed unprofessional and childish to me

Stop reading these guys twitter then because you will find something to not like on all of them.

If we somehow get him. Better go 5yr plan. Because with Parker as his agent he will be gone when its up. I think we should go 5yr or 4yr plan on rb`s drafted all the time. Use them up ,get another one. Run the legs off CJ this year. Sounds like Parker might become his agent anyway.