Bills pick up 5th yr option on Dareus

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if there was a meeting about being late to team meetings involved before it was picked up....

And not to be negative...I wonder if there was discussion about maintaining weight and being professional

I LOVE Darius....but at where we picked him this guy should be one of the very best DT's in the league

He is considered that, right? Serious question...

I wonder if there was a meeting about being late to team meetings involved before it was picked up....

And not to be negative...I wonder if there was discussion about maintaining weight and being professional

I LOVE Darius....but at where we picked him this guy should be one of the very best DT's in the league

i think hes a guy that if he sorts out some of the motivation/professional issues can be THE very best in the league. as is, he already is among the best.

Better late than never

The rumor is they have been working very hard on an extension and thought they might get it done before 5/3... but (just guessing) they might have self-imposed today as their internal deadline because Whaley said this morning that Monday they start complete dedication to the draft.