Bills pick up 5th yr option on Dareus

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the "weirdest" offseasons for me personally. I should be super excited about the upcoming season because as a Bills fan AND looking at all the moves we're making (signing Mike Williams, the Guard who also is named Williams, Spikes and retaining our own players) from an NFL point of view, it looks like the Bills have a great shot at making the playoffs this year (especially if we pick up one or two rookies who will contribute).

But I believe I finally caught the, I'll believe it when I see it bug that most of the old timers who have been through much heartache have. I'm just simply not THAT excited about this year. I WILL be I'm sure once the season starts but I feel like the two big questions that will not be answered until the season starts is, did EJ get better and will Schwartz' defense be a top 10 defense.

Everything on paper looks great though. Losing Byrd for nothing is the only thing that I believe bugged us I believe. But hey, s..t happens and it happened so, no time to dwell on that.

My question to the old timers who have been through enough disappointment is, will I enjoy the games more by feeling the way I'm feeling now? Or will I get suckered in to "Billieve ing" once we win a couple games? Will losses on Sunday still hurt til Tuesday? Or will I be able to still have sex with my GF Sunday night after a crushing Sunday afternoon loss?