Bills Mafia tailgate at Hammers lot???

mrags

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol

Sir, with all due respect, your postings lately are simply brutal. Every one is entitled to an opinion, but you consistently try to steer the conversation in a negative direction. On every topic you weigh in on. I'm glad your tactics aren't effective.

I truly hope you can find some joy in your life.

Back onto the main topic - I would like to know if there's a way for out-of-towners to express their condolences.

actually I heard the same thing on TV this morning....can't remember which station.

i saw a little something as well since posting this topic. Let's get confirmation first but let's all show our support on Sunday everyone.

If they do it I suggest pushing it back giving some of the out of towners time to plan. I suggest a full blown Ralph tailgate. Open the whole damn place up.

it's all torn up everywhere with this renovation.

I think they would fill the stadium twice over if they held a memorial.

it's all torn up everywhere with this renovation.

I think they would fill the stadium twice over if they held a memorial.

Ok. I'm not aware of what's going on there with renovations living on the west coast. And to your second point absolutely! Buffalo/WNY may be small population-wise compared to many cities/area but if you add up all of us that have moved away it's huge!

Just an FYI. I put out a PM to hammer asking if this was in fact true but haven't heard yet. If anyone happens to speak with someone in the know and can confirm it, please let us all know.

In the meantime, I'll be there this Sunday no matter what.

Just an FYI. I put out a PM to hammer asking if this was in fact true but haven't heard yet. If anyone happens to speak with someone in the know and can confirm it, please let us all know.

In the meantime, I'll be there this Sunday no matter what.

I just texted him - we'll see what he has to say. Kenny too. UPDATE - Hammer says reports are "true".

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

awesome. Thanks Jay. I'm assuming I'll see you on Sunday.

If I can. I'm having a medical procedure Friday morning that requires at least 24 hours bed rest following so we'll see. If I can manage it, I will be there.

If I can. I'm having a medical procedure Friday morning that requires at least 24 hours bed rest following so we'll see. If I can manage it, I will be there.

good luck on Friday sir.

My stag is on Saturday night so it'll be a damn long weekend of drinking for me. If you can't go, I'll crack a cold one for you.

good luck on Friday sir.

My stag is on Saturday night so it'll be a damn long weekend of drinking for me. If you can't go, I'll crack a cold one for you.

Thanks, Brother. Pace yourself and drink water. Just checked the weather forecast for Sunday - partly cloudy with a high of 41, light winds and only 10% COP. FOOTBALL WEATHER!

1. I love that this place maintains class.

2. I wish I could go to this. One more week of planning and I'd be there.

3. Good luck, Jay.

RIP, Mr. Wilson. You guys have fun and be safe.

Edited by Gugny

It's not hammer's lot but some of the regular Bills fans who tailgate and watch the Bills game here in San Antonio, TX will be getting together to have a cold one this Sunday. Anyone who might be in the area that can't make it to hammer's lot is welcome to join us at Fatso's.

Sounds like it is going to be huge:

The #BillsMafia@TheBillsMafia 30m

The demand for parking spots on Sunday may greatly exceed what’s available at @HammersLot. We’re looking into overflow options.

They need to carpool. Sorry, but they just need to carpool.

I promise anyone going or interested in going that they will be fine. Hammer will do anything he can to help a fellow Bills fan support the team.

Four kids and now live in CA but will fire up the grill at 10PST for some tailgating action and send a donation to Hunters Hope. Good cause and nice to think about home and the great Buffalo Bills Fans. GO BILLS FOREVER.

Very cool.

Four kids and now live in CA but will fire up the grill at 10PST for some tailgating action and send a donation to Hunters Hope. Good cause and nice to think about home and the great Buffalo Bills Fans. GO BILLS FOREVER.

I know if I were going I'd try to set up a video stream of the event so folks everywhere can see what's going on. I did that a few years back outside (what was) the RBC Center in Raleigh before a Sabres game. Just wandered around the lot finding groups of Sabres fans before a huge game.