Bills Mafia tailgate at Hammers lot???

mrags

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW What a day. What was once planned at Hammer's Lot as a small, simple, respectful tailgate, due to interest had to be moved to a larger lot which turned into a large a little more complex, respectful tailgate in honor of Mr Ralph C. Wilson JR.

While there was a little snow Saturday night, Sunday 8;30am, the snow plowing started and the firsts tailgaters arrived at 9am. Being at the gate, it's was fantastic talking to almost ever car load of tailgaters who came to honor Mr Ralph C, Wilson Jr, Donate to Hunters Hope, and to bond with fellow Bills fans. Security said there was not one fight but some bad line dancing. EMS never left there post. Nobody knew that Russ Brandon was going to show up. After his speech and media stuff, he blended in with the tailgaters. I think after all that has happened this week, he needed it. When he was told the amount raised for Hunters Hope, with out hesitation he said, It's match. My eyes got blurrryyyy. When he found out about the 50/50 raffle, after somebody won who returned the prize, he said draw another ticket for a game day event at the Ralph. After a very stress full week, it was worth it.

I remain

Hammered a Lot

WOW What a day. What was once planned at Hammer's Lot as a small, simple, respectful tailgate, due to interest had to be moved to a larger lot which turned into a large a little more complex, respectful tailgate in honor of Mr Ralph C. Wilson JR.

While there was a little snow Saturday night, Sunday 8;30am, the snow plowing started and the firsts tailgaters arrived at 9am. Being at the gate, it's was fantastic talking to almost ever car load of tailgaters who came to honor Mr Ralph C, Wilson Jr, Donate to Hunters Hope, and to bond with fellow Bills fans. Security said there was not one fight but some bad line dancing. EMS never left there post. Nobody knew that Russ Brandon was going to show up. After his speech and media stuff, he blended in with the tailgaters. I think after all that has happened this week, he needed it. When he was told the amount raised for Hunters Hope, with out hesitation he said, It's match. My eyes got blurrryyyy. When he found out about the 50/50 raffle, after somebody won who returned the prize, he said draw another ticket for a game day event at the Ralph. After a very stress full week, it was worth it.

I remain

Hammered a Lot

It's things like this that make me miss WNY.

Thanks for posting and giving us "out of towners" some more insight on the event. Wish I could have attended. Mr. Wilson was class personified and no celebration of his life could have been more appropriate than a tailgate at "The Ralph".