mrags

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday March 30 per Billsmafia.com

1-5 pm The Wings Flight Parking Lot.

3964 California Road.

Parking $10.00 and proceeds to Hunter's Hope.

No food. The Roaming Buffalo Food Truck will be on hand.

I saw this on Facebook in the Red Pinto Tailgate page

and wanted to share.

I heard that too. I know the guitar player in Hit N Run and they are playing there. He said on his FB page they are playing at the Wings Flight lot.

This is true

I've heard at least one TV news crew will be there so I'm sure there will at least be some coverage.

This is true also

Del Reid from the Bills Mafia asked me if there was any interest in having a tailgate in honor of Mr Wilson would I be will to have it at Hammers Lot. I said sure. Well after the media did a story on it, it just Snowballed. After getting more parking, security and some other details this tailgate grew to the point we needed more space. I contacted Joey DeMarco about using his property and he said yes. Had a meeting with his awesome wife Diane and so the tailgate will be @ the Wings Flight of Hope parking lot @ 3964 California Road Orchard Park NY 14127 $10 per car, you can donate more if you want.The proceeds will be donated to Hunters Hope and maybe another charity. So bring your grill, food, and beverage of your choice. Also there will be food (trucks) and beverages for sale. Scott Flick of Flicktures will have his drawing there for sale ($10 of each drawing going to Hunter Hope) The band Hit and Run will be playing and 97Rock will be broadcasting live. Security provide by Erie County Sheriff's Mount Patrol. There might be a Bills player or two there, still in the works. Atmosphere provided by you. Gates open @ 11:30 am tailgate ends @ 5pm Hope to see some of the Two Bills Drive posters there.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

If I was not starting the new job Monday I would be there!

I am very jealous I am unable to go! Have fun everyone!

Oh come man. Where is your sense of adventure. Nothing like starting out your first day of you new job with a massive hangover. BTW don't your cows keep you busy enough?

Oh come man. Where is your sense of adventure. Nothing like starting out your first day of you new job with a massive hangover. BTW don't your cows keep you busy enough?

They do, but the supplemental income is a very big help. All the farm money goes back to the farm and all of the pocket change from working goes straight to beer, taco bell, and other crap.

One of these years I will surprise you all and make the trip. Or shall I do a poll seeing some of you would probably prefer I keep my ass in CA. :D

It came up last year who was most likely to show up out of the blue and surprise everyone. You were among those mentioned.

It'd be nice to have you join the TBD opener. Call the red roof inn now and book the first 3 weekends of Sept to secure a room.

For those of you on the fence about going, I've been seeing tons of people in the village of OP picking up beer, bloody mary mix, all of whom are wearing their Bills gear. Looks like it's gonna be a sweet party. I'll be there soon!

Sorry I can't make it everyone. Was planning on it. Didn't get in until 530am from my bachelor party. Woke up with a back pain that has never been felt before. It took me 10 minutes just to roll out of bed this morning. Wish I could attend everyone. Hope you all have a great time.

Sorry I can't make it everyone. Was planning on it. Didn't get in until 530am from my bachelor party. Woke up with a back pain that has never been felt before. It took me 10 minutes just to roll out of bed this morning. Wish I could attend everyone. Hope you all have a great time.

Hope you feel better. Probably should have stayed away from those last 5 or 6 hookers last night ;)

Del Reid@mrdeadlier 14m

Don't stop Billievin' https://vine.co/v/Meh7T22IHKB

The boss showed up...

Del Reid@mrdeadlier 37m

Everybody's here today. #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/y09Ni4fNvN

Edit: Russ Brandon video at tailgate

The #BillsMafia@TheBillsMafia 53s

"One word: WIN." Thanks for coming by, @RussBrandon! #BillsMafia http://youtube.com/watch?v=hqsIRSpA4HQ

Edited by YoloinOhio