Spikes confirmed visiting OBD. Confirmed Signed

What is holding it up if they are not even talking money. Isn't that the first thing in a FA visit?!?!?

Mario didn't talk about money for two days. If he isn't in a hurry to get anywhere else, I'm fine with it.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is holding it up if they are not even talking money. Isn't that the first thing in a FA visit?!?!?

They are asking him to return Fred's eyeball that he keeps in a mason jar on his nightstand before they hand him a contract. He said it helps him fall asleep at night. Now they are having a staring contest.

I agree, but we've sucked on 3rd and long!

Yep. and that was WITH Byrd.

Yeah well, if he knew how to run a football team he would be doing that instead of getting paid to criticize.

Bulldog has it right...Of course he may have stole it from my tweet to Schopp... :flirt: But Pepper Johnson is the key here...No way Spikes gets close to that building without getting an endorsement, and a full explanation of all events, from Johnson...Anyone think Johnson is going to jeopardize his rep in a brand new job by lying for Spikes? No way...Schopp is kind of ignoring that...And the fact that Belichick does not have the type of personality, or tolerance, that is fit for every human being on the earth...I'm not saying Spikes is a choir boy either...Dude has an edge and he's definitely a bit nuts...But I don't think it's the type of thing that would get in the way of him making the Bills a better team on Defense... B-)

If you don't stop the run you don't force a team to pass either. the split in 2013 was about 57% passing. The Bills suck at stopping the run and that is one of the key reasons they did not win more games last season. I get it, you like Poz. I like him too, but, Spikes was rated #1 against the run in 2013. If we fix that then the defense is much, much better.

You don't like this potential move. What do you propose?

It's not that I'm against it. I just think he's a very limited player and we need to keep that in mind. This is not a terrible signing, but it's not a significant signing at all (at least in my opinion). Also, previous Bills' pickups from the Belichik scrapheap haven't worked out so well - Mark Anderson and Bledsoe.

It's not that I'm against it. I just think he's a very limited player and we need to keep that in mind. This is not a terrible signing, but it's not a significant signing at all (at least in my opinion). Also, previous Bills' pickups from the Belichik scrapheap haven't worked out so well - Mark Anderson and Bledsoe.

Ugh. And here I thought your Posluzny point was an apples-to-oranges argument...

Thats awesome you think Poz is the bomb-diggity and Spikes is a roll player.

Cool dude! :thumbsup:

You're a good poster for the most part but sometimes you're just like a dog with a bone. Just drop it.

This is based on Chris Trapasso's tweet about three hours ago. It all depends on whether he (rather than some others) is correct. Edited by Peter

This is based on Chris Trapasso's tweet about three hours ago. It all depends on whether he (rather than some others) is correct.

Trapasso has since been silent on twitter. Sources say he is in the fetal position with his fingers crossed

This is based on Chris Trapasso's tweet about three hours ago. It all depends on whether he (rather than some others) is correct.

How do you know this? This article was made at 5:22

In the article it says:

according to Bills analyst Chris Trapasso
Edited by NickelCity