I'm mad as hell & I'm not gonna take it any more!

Virgil

I have no expectations going into this FA signing period, but now that I see the contracts going out, I'm starting to wish we were more active. We have holes on the O-Line and could use upgrades in different spots. To see some of these solid Lineman getting less than 9 mil a year makes me wish we would have jumped in on one of them. Eugene Monroe would be a huge upgrade on our line. Even these DB's are going for less than I thought. Nothing against Gilmore or Leodis, but I'll take Verner any day of the week.

The sky is not falling and I'm not angry, but I'm just surprised at how low the market is and I feel like we are missing out on some good deals that could only make us better

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a lot of players left, 90 mins in and people are already complaining that its a failure. Im not sure what you think but players can sign wherever they please and theres no telling who weve called and not called. if we get Spikes, Byrd and a guard this will be a successful FA period. Patience.

Considering 75-80% or more of the time you are paying big money for guys who underperformed their contracts I'm fine with them being smart about it.

How much did Miami's $100 million shopping spree help last year?

Considering 75-80% or more of the time you are paying big money for guys who underperformed their contracts I'm fine with them being smart about it.

Considering 75-80% or more of the time you are paying big money for guys who underperform their contracts I'm fine with them being smart about it.

Bills search the garbage for cheap players

The Bills are going to sign a bunch of crappy players, tie a ribbon around them and sell them as value.

Same crap, same record 6-10.

Bills throw money away at over-valued players.

Was that your alternate headline if the Bills had signed a few players ?

Its 90 minutes...........you're the worst type of fan.

The Bills are going to sign a bunch of crappy players, tie a ribbon around them and sell them as value.

Same crap, same record 6-10.

Name 3-4 of the players that signed you wanted. So far I haven't seen one. In my opinion this is a weak free agency class and I'm glad the Bills aren't spending just to spend.

No need to repeat yourself. We got it the first time. :)

Not looking for any big splashes this year. My philosophy would be don't create any holes, and try to improve a little on your weakest links. So, I'd like to see them retain Byrd and chandler, then pick up a G, LB, and CB for depth.

This can't be your first Bills offseason. You know the first few days of free agency fill even the biggest Bills fans with a sense of dread. Around this time someone usually points out that the Pats are usually never active and references the Skins.

This can't be your first Bills offseason. You know the first few days of free agency fill even the biggest Bills fans with a sense of dread. Around this time someone usually points out that the Pats are usually never active and references the Skins.

Theres a lot of players left, 90 mins in and people are already complaining that its a failure. Im not sure what you think but players can sign wherever they please and theres no telling who weve called and not called. if we get Spikes, Byrd and a guard this will be a successful FA period. Patience.

Happens every year. Just ignore it