I'm mad as hell & I'm not gonna take it any more!

Virgil

Remember when they brought in Lawson and Branch after we all though they'd done nothing in FA? Sure, the totally screwed up regarding LG, but they found some really solid players after the dust settled. I'm a little disappointed we couldn't get to Austin Howard, but I'm being patient.

Remember when we won 6 games after adding those really solid players?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the loss of Byrd the Bills are a worse football team. No doubt. But for a floundering organization that really has no chance of winning does it really matter in the end?

Depends on if you want to get better or worse. Staying the same means remaining irrelevant as this franchise has been since the 90s.

who are we going to sign with the left over mone? Yesterday we needed help oline, linebacker, tightend, wide receiver, and depth. Today we added a gaping hole at FS. Most of the top lineman, defensive backs, and linebackers were snapped up quickly

I think Byrd is fine player but at that contract the money is better spent building our roster. We need to improve our trench warfare units.

The thing is, they won't!

I'll have to see it to believe it. This team has been a 20 year odyssey to not build a top O line. There is a direct correlation between so many bad QB's, bad teams, and bad O lines. Despite all the early draft picks spent on DB's, DE's, RB's.

Yeah, our offer was even more guaranteed. $30M vs $27M. Obviously the guy "wanted to get away".

Can you blame him? He went to a perennial playoff contender and I salute him for his desire to play for a top team.

If the Bills are going to lay down and play dead in FA they better extend Dareus , Glenn, Spiller, and what the hell Kiko and Gilmore too - if they go into the season more than 5 mil under the cap then we should march with torches and pitchforks and bring them to trial in the Hague for cruel and continual mental torture.

If the Bills are going to lay down and play dead in FA they better extend Dareus , Glenn, Spiller, and what the hell Kiko and Gilmore too - if they go into the season more than 5 mil under the cap then we should march with torches and pitchforks and bring them to trial in the Hague for cruel and continual mental torture.

The save to extend game has been fooling the fans for quite a few years, I wonder if they realize that at some point they have to actually extend these guys.

The save to extend game has been fooling the fans for quite a few years, I wonder if they realize that at some point they have to actually extend these guys.

That's the brilliant part of OBD's diabolical plan... they only have to extend guys who "want" to be extended. If a guy doesn't want to sign, they can't force him. It's not their fault -- but don't worry. They are two years away from finishing their rebuild from 1999.

It is really disheartening to lose quality players, create holes, and then not fill them. We see this year after year and we never spend to the cap. Some of these guys are pro bowl caliber too.

It won't change until there is a true change of ownership with this team. It comes from the top down.