Bills to pull out of Toronto deal per Mark Gaughan

Having trouble posting link from my phone. This is per mark gaughan of buffalo news on twitter

All 8 games at the ralph this year

@JeremyWGR: WGR has learned the #Bills will not play in Toronto this year. The series is not totally dead (*yet), more details later

Edited by FluffHead

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like this is one battle Doug Marrone has won. I think he was pretty clear in the season wrap presser that he wanted 8 home games at RWS. I really believe Marrone is a guy who is going to try and move heaven and earth to win. Whether he has a sharp enough coaching mind to pull it off I'm still not sure about... but he wants to win and he understands that playing dome teams like Atlanta in a dome with neutral fans rather than in the elements infront of Bills Nation at the Ralph does not help the team win.

Confirmed by WGR but for this season only. No word on future seasons

If the Bills have 8 sellouts then there is a case to discontinue if the Bills have any blackouts then the game is going back to TO.

Put your money where you mouth is.

If the Bills have 8 sellouts then there is a case to discontinue if the Bills have any blackouts then the game is going back to TO.

Put your money where you mouth is.

You can have a blackout and game can still sell out...what is the stigma of having a game blacked out as long as 65-70K tix are sold?

The Bills just saved $10m a year not signing Byrd, so they can afford to drop Toronto series to calm disgruntled fans here?

If that's the exchange - Byrd-less for Toronto nixed - count me as a satisfied fan.