Bills to pull out of Toronto deal per Mark Gaughan

for all you OBD apologists...

this one step in the right direction

Ralph is cheap.

actually, yes, he is...or he wouldn't have embarrassed his fans and his franchise with 6 years of this bull ****.

and as far as the fans being now morally obligated to go out and by all 600000 tickets by draft day...how about lets not field such GARBAGE for a season or two and lets see if that does something for ticket sales.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that the series is at this point not over but on hold for one year. Is this more that the parties can work out a acceptable financial resolution to end series . Or is it possible it being said in Toronto Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment to purchase the Argo's and move team to their owned facility, which would clear Rogers to move ahead plans to install natural turf at the Rogers Center and perhaps a better playing field for teams to play. This could be what is in mind when as stated in joint announcement they committed to enhancing football experience.

You can have a blackout and game can still sell out...what is the stigma of having a game blacked out as long as 65-70K tix are sold?

This is the kind of posts that make you want to do this :wallbash:

They better put a winning team on the field too!

Not likely.

None the less go vote with dollars and buy more tickets.

You WNY residents better buy some more season tickets and sell out all 8 games this season. OBD stepped up now you need to reward them with dollars.

The fans in WNY have been rewarding poor performance by the Bills organization for most of its existance with millions and millions of hard earned money.

This post makes no sense.

Toronto and its fans HAVE to understand that every home game counts and the fan participation in that 1-5 indicates its not a home game

My guess is the good people of Toronto could careless about the Bills not playing there this year. Look, here is the thing, mainly due to hockey the people of Buffalo can't stand Toronto & the city of Toronto basically thinks the people of Buffalo are a bunch of inbred hicks. We are not sister cities like say us & Rochester. I have little doubt the people of Toronto could support an NFL team. I really don't think that that is up for debate. They just don't want to support our crappy NFL team. Who could blame them. If I wasn't from Buffalo I wouldn't route for the Bills either.

At least something positive came out of that truly heartbreaking, gut-wrenching loss to the Atlanta Falcons. That game still haunts me. Their season was pretty much over at a "home" game in Toronto in a stadium filled with fans who could care less about the outcome. The Bills clearly checked out in the following game in Tampa.

I guess we can thank Stevie and Scott for dropping those easy passes now?...lol

Having trouble posting link from my phone. This is per mark gaughan of buffalo news on twitter

All 8 games at the ralph this year

@JeremyWGR: WGR has learned the #Bills will not play in Toronto this year. The series is not totally dead (*yet), more details later

:thumbsup:

You WNY residents better buy some more season tickets and sell out all 8 games this season. OBD stepped up now you need to reward them with dollars.

Maybe the Bills need to field a relevant team late in the season.