mannc

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

[*]

4797d798ba30b442c7c60ec0b0e2bcad_normal.jpegKeith Britton@KeithBritton86 18m

.@ByTimGraham tells @BullandFox re: Pettine-#Browns "There is a belief that he's gone" among Bills players, others around org

So Britton is telling us what he heard from Fox about what Gramhan heard from players others around the Bills organization? That sound legit! lol

Edited by cklapka

If I create a twitter handle and guess that Pettine will be offered a job, will I be considered a source?? I'm sick of watching this foolishness. I invite you all to follow me on twitter. @BreakingNewsSourceforRetweetsandNonsensicalSpeculation

Incarceratedbob says yes.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

There are a lot of people who are reporters that I think only do it because they are sociopaths. They love the feeling of knowing there are people that are hanging on their every... tweet. Tim Graham is a boob.

Just throwing it out there. I'd totally get on a young Martha Stewart in her twenties. that is

pics?

your tone sometimes suggests that this isnt your true feelings. likely a product of internet jibber jabber. no harm no foul.

and im sorry, but even if you realized that AVP was RB coach... without qualifying your statement with the further indication that you were only saying he was part of a group that did well with the offense broadly speaking, and instead going with AVP got Flynn ready.... the comment was silly even if your motivations behind it were not. happens to the best of us.

I did realize AVP was RB coach, that's been posted several times before my post --- I also know how coaching staffs work, especially position coaches, it's always collaborative and AVP is rounding out his resume by being a RB coach to be able to get an OC job someday --- as for hating on the Bills and my thoughts on their FO -- I detest Brandon, I make no bones about that. The proverbial **** flows downhill and the stench he creates is toxic throughout this organization. I've said on other threads, he's asking Whaley, Marrone, Pettine and Hackett to win with one hand tied behind their backs, so I qualify and delay judgment on our GM and our coaches because I know they are part of an organization that puts profit ahead of winning. So, do I hate on the Bills, NEVER. Do I hate on Brandon, absolutely.

There are a lot of people who are reporters that I think only do it because they are sociopaths. They love the feeling of knowing there are people that are hanging on their every... tweet. Tim Graham is a boob. pics?

Not to be a jerk...but "sociopaths" have no emotions, they're devoid of feelings...therefore, cannot "love the feeling" of anything...just an observation...moving along now.

Edited by BigBuff423

I thought originally that Wade's tweet was in response to the other guy's, but it seems not based on time. I'm not sure why Wade was tweeting that in particular.

I don't play in the tweeter universe but could be local time stamps. Bills fan is likely eastern time zone, Wade is central.