Mike Pettine speculation-interviewing w Cleveland

mannc

Because he does. He's come to hate the BIlls and their fans and has chosen to making a living out of catering to the perpetual doomsayer fans. Anyone who follows Graham knows he's cheering as hard as he can for Pettine...or anyone at OBD...to go, so he can report on it, make a little comment that pisses off fans, and then retweet their comments in an act of self-absorbed and self-assign superiority.

And spin it as Pettine bailing on Marrone, Whaley and Brandon.

PTR

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bit of an overstatement. Sociopaths have emotions but they are devoid of sympathy and empathy. They can certainly "love" the havoc they wreak, or feel "joy" at the pain they inflict. Not to mention the "anger" at the slights they imagine.

GO BILLS!!!

I love sociopaths. Therefore, I must not be one! Whew - I was worried for the longest time.

Just so we're all clear: the main vein of information coming out of Cleveland, Mary Kay Cabot, whiffed no less than a half dozen times during the Browns coaching search of 2013. IIRC she tweeted that Chip Kelly was locked-in as the Browns HC. I believe she said the same thing about Marrone, too.

Because he does. He's come to hate the BIlls and their fans and has chosen to making a living out of catering to the perpetual doomsayer fans. Anyone who follows Graham knows he's cheering as hard as he can for Pettine...or anyone at OBD...to go, so he can report on it, make a little comment that pisses off fans, and then retweet their comments in an act of self-absorbed and self-assign superiority.

And, thrown in the "thanks for the follow" - like anybody follows him for his great personality and wit and not for the fact that he's writing about the Bills for the news.

And, thrown in the "thanks for the follow" - like anybody follows him for his great personality and wit and not for the fact that he's writing about the Bills for the news.

He reminds me of the guy who is always disgruntled in your workplace. No matter where or when you run into them, they typically have nothing good to say about the company. That's Graham. He's not the guy who would write "So-n-so only needs one more sack to set a personal career best." He's more along the lines of "That's the first time the Bills have held a back to under a hundred yards in 90 years" or "That's his first catch in four games."

In a recent article he all but stated that the Carpenter pickup was lucky. The same guy will tell you the Pats* knew what they had in Brady all along.

He doesn't need to be a homer, but it'd be nice if he tried to appeal to fans other than the perpetual gloomy Gus gushers.

Is no news good news or bad news?

I forget.

I'd say no news means probably either:

(a) Working on contract details, or

(b) Pettine is their fall back guy and nobody wants to come out and say they want to wait while they interview the Seattle guy another time

So...yeah. Good news or bad news.