Mike Pettine speculation-interviewing w Cleveland

mannc

So is she reliable now that she said Quinn was still in and now that Pettine is signing? Yeah, real reliable to contradict yourself in a matter of minutes.

She didn't contradict herself--she said that Quinn was still in the mix and that no deal was struck. At the time, that was totally accurate to anyone's knowledge.

She now says a deal is done--lo and behold, it is...she's a very good reporter.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She went full derp...that's what twitter does.

I love how she "went full derp" (whatever that means) because she reported the news as she received it...are you claiming that the two things she reported an hour apart weren't true? No possibility that they were and she was just getting the info out as she received it because folks want to know?

That's quite the criticism if "going derp" means what you and zonabb seem to be implying.

Nailed that prediction, eh Carnac?

PTR

theres a reason i hedged my assertions with it being incredibly unlikely - never know in the nfl, and i dont think anyone expected this to go the way it did.

I love how she "went full derp" (whatever that means) because she reported the news as she received it...are you claiming that the two things she reported an hour apart weren't true? No possibility that they were and she was just getting the info out as she received it because folks want to know?

That's quite the criticism if "going derp" means what you and zonabb seem to be implying.

if pettine was Plan B for Quinn, I could see a legit scenario where as late as this afternoon there was final "our you sure we cant hammer anything out" contact with quinn today, before finalizing pettines contract.

if thats accurate it would make her two tweets both accurate, and worthwhile information to share.