Hey Bills fans

How is everybody doing? I haven't been on in a while but since my team is done now for the season I figure I come and say Hi. We play the Bills next year in Buffalo. Look forward to seeing you guys next season again. I really hate beating the Bills too so we might let you guys win. Hope you guys had a good Christmas and New Years.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everybody doing? I haven't been on in a while but since my team is done now for the season I figure I come and say Hi. We play the Bills next year in Buffalo. Look forward to seeing you guys next season again. I really hate beating the Bills too so we might let you guys win. Hope you guys had a good Christmas and New Years.

Hey Ice Bowl.

What did you think of Aaron Rodgers' performance against the Niners?

Did you hear about the criticsm the ESPN Radio guy Colin Cowherd leveled at Rodgers?

Did you go to the game?

Happy New Year!

I listen to Colin Cowherd every morning on Espn radio. The guy made a statement yesterday saying he would take Andrew Luck the next 7 years over Rodgers as far as winning in the playoffs. I hope he is wrong but it seems like Cowherd hates Rodgers. Rodgers didn't play his best game against the Niners. Only threw for 177 yards. I think the team played over its head to win too but couldn't pull it out. Hurts but there is always next year.

I listen to Colin Cowherd every morning on Espn radio. The guy made a statement yesterday saying he would take Andrew Luck the next 7 years over Rodgers as far as winning in the playoffs. I hope he is wrong but it seems like Cowherd hates Rodgers. Rodgers didn't play his best game against the Niners. Only threw for 177 yards. I think the team played over its head to win too but couldn't pull it out. Hurts but there is always next year.

I thought Rodgers played pretty well although not statistically.

There were several plays which broke down where he ad libbed really well and as usual he was a beacon of calm in a sea of calamity.

I was glad to see the Pack play good defense in spite of so many injuries. It gives hope for next year. If Nick Perry can stay healthy, he could finally break out. Hopefully they re-sign all their good guys (Raji, Shields).

Luck Vs Rodgers over the next 7 years is an interesting debate, I am a fan of both and have no idea what I would do. I would 100% take either of them for the Bills haha. You guys had a decent season all things considered and Lacy looks like the real deal, pretty scary to think of what Green Bay will do next season with a healthy Rodgers and an elite RB.

In the end you have to say it was really the Pack's D that let them down. Edit: or at least that's how I see it. When they needed the crucial stop, they couldn't get it. Also, they let themselves get lured out of contain and Kaep made them pay for it, every time they failed to set the edge and hold it. I'm unfamiliar with the depth on the Pack D, do you think losing Matthews really hurt them?

Luck is a good QB no doubt, but I don't think Rodgers is done at all yet provided the Pack keep a team around him. Lacy is a beast. Hope he stays healthy.

If one even gets a ring does it matter if he then goes 0-6 while the other brings home a winning record? Winning in the playoffs isn't hard. Its not easy but its not hard if you have a good team.

Dalton is gonna need a Sports Psychologist to get over the 2x playoff loser baggage.

Edited by Hopeful

No offense, packs WRs are not a stellar group. Get A rog a real bona fide target and he'd be unstoppable. Best pure passer in the game, period.

i have been saying this for a while. why hasnt green bay fixed that oline. rogers regularly takes a huge beating. it has already started to bite them in the ass when he got injured. he has easily the worst ol in the playoffs. in all honesty that roster is a little bit of a mess, held together by a handful of all-stars.

Hello.

No hard grudges here from the GB win over my Boys.

Had another chance vs PHI and blew that one too!

Sunday was rough on me too!

My son's best friend is a Niner Fan and I have 3 friends

who are Packer Fans.

At least a native son from Texas had success...Phil Dawson.

My niece and nephew have the honor of attending his high school.

Lake Highlands in Richardson Texas.

Come back and shout when you can. We have missed you.

Hello.

No hard grudges here from the GB win over my Boys.

Had another chance vs PHI and blew that one too!

Sunday was rough on me too!

My son's best friend is a Niner Fan and I have 3 friends

who are Packer Fans.

At least a native son from Texas had success...Phil Dawson.

My niece and nephew have the honor of attending his high school.

Lake Highlands in Richardson Texas.

Come back and shout when you can. We have missed you.

Well you sure live in a football world.

Happy New Year, K!

Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, James Jones. I am sorry but that is a pretty elite group when healthy.

Greg Jennings was elite. These guys are not elite. Ther'e middling, average, below average. Rogers makes them looks good. Toss an all world tight end on IR AGAIN and you have Aaron Rogers show with no co-stars.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

San Francisco's defense is elite. Kansas City's defense is a joke. Rodgers played in misery. Luck played in 70 degree temperature controlled bliss. Harbaugh seems to know what he is doing. Reid ***** himself in the playoffs. Can't believe Cowherd made that remark. Moronic statement to make at that moment. Yes seven years is a long time and Rodgers sat a long time to start his career. But there is no guarantee Luck doesn't get a concussion next week or get the Belichick young QB knee treatment.

Greg Jennings was elite. These guys are not elite. Ther'e middling, average, below average. Rogers makes them looks good. Toss an all world tight end on IR AGAIN and you have Aaron Rogers show with no co-stars.

You may want to watch some more Packers games because that is all completely false.

.....Winning in the playoffs isn't hard. Its not easy but its not hard if you have a good team.

I agree. Literally 50% of playoff teams win at least one game. 50% Not easy....not hard.

Wow. Just wow. Jordy and Cobb are as good as it gets. Cobb was hurt until this 49ers game if that's the sub par talent your talking about. He's back though looks as explosive as before. Boykin and James Jones weren't trash though either. They are loaded at wideout.

I gotta disagree with you here as well. Then there's that tank at rb by his side.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

And how has Jennings done without Rodgers?? He had one "elite" game this past season, the rest was pedestrian to good at best. Cobb and Nelson are two the best at their position, I don't think I would call them elite but saying Jennings was elite is also a hyperbole. Rodgers made Jennings look great and Jennings made Rodgers look even better, they were a great combo but Jennings doesn't belong in the category of Dez Bryant, Megatron, and a couple others.

IMO, the Packers have a good receiving corps.

Jordy Nelson is a fine player. Randall Cobb is an Antonio Brown clone. James Jones is vastly underrated. He's very savvy and dialed-in to the offense and he and Boykin are good-sized targets.

Their wideouts are certainly much better than ours.

• 1 month later...

Cowherd is a know-nothing TV dweeb. Now, I don't know which QB will be better over the next 7 years, but I think I'd take Aaron Rodgers OR Andrew Luck ANY day.

Edited by OldTimer1960

• 2 months later...