Hey Bills fans

Greg Jennings was elite. These guys are not elite. Ther'e middling, average, below average. Rogers makes them looks good. Toss an all world tight end on IR AGAIN and you have Aaron Rogers show with no co-stars.

And how has Jennings done without Rodgers?? He had one "elite" game this past season, the rest was pedestrian to good at best. Cobb and Nelson are two the best at their position, I don't think I would call them elite but saying Jennings was elite is also a hyperbole. Rodgers made Jennings look great and Jennings made Rodgers look even better, they were a great combo but Jennings doesn't belong in the category of Dez Bryant, Megatron, and a couple others.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, the Packers have a good receiving corps.

Jordy Nelson is a fine player. Randall Cobb is an Antonio Brown clone. James Jones is vastly underrated. He's very savvy and dialed-in to the offense and he and Boykin are good-sized targets.

Their wideouts are certainly much better than ours.

• 1 month later...

I listen to Colin Cowherd every morning on Espn radio. The guy made a statement yesterday saying he would take Andrew Luck the next 7 years over Rodgers as far as winning in the playoffs. I hope he is wrong but it seems like Cowherd hates Rodgers. Rodgers didn't play his best game against the Niners. Only threw for 177 yards. I think the team played over its head to win too but couldn't pull it out. Hurts but there is always next year.

Cowherd is a know-nothing TV dweeb. Now, I don't know which QB will be better over the next 7 years, but I think I'd take Aaron Rodgers OR Andrew Luck ANY day.

Edited by OldTimer1960

• 2 months later...