Hey Bills fans

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everybody doing? I haven't been on in a while but since my team is done now for the season I figure I come and say Hi. We play the Bills next year in Buffalo. Look forward to seeing you guys next season again. I really hate beating the Bills too so we might let you guys win. Hope you guys had a good Christmas and New Years.

Whats it like to have a Quarterback?

Hey guys best of luck this week. You guys will be tough to beat. You only lost by 7 out at Mile High against one of the best teams in football. Also we have never won in Buffalo ever. Favre was 0-3 in Buffalo and Rodgers is 0-1 sitting behind Brett. There is always a first time though. It is a good chance it wont be though because the Bills are a tough team at home and my Packers are on a short week. They blew their wad against Atlanta and this will be the real trap game. Your D has been tough and Kyle Orton has moved the chains for you guys. You have some solid weapons in Sammy Watkins and Fred Jackson. Your rival Miami shut down our offense when we played them down there. They came 3 seconds away from beating us. Best wishes this week and hope Jim Kelly is ok. I continue to pray for him everyday. Nothing but love for Buffalo and their fans.

You're just being nice. You know you will spank the @ out of us.

Packers fans are all class. Thanks Ice Bowl. I think it will be a good game but hard to imagine Rodgers losing here.

Loved watching you beat down the Pats and hope you do it again in the SB!

Nice post yolo.

Even if bills make it in, they're not going to sb. whatever.

First I dont want *pats in it. But if it is I would love a moderate score like 78-3 gb over *pats.