Hey Bills fans

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would feel safe If I was the only packer fan surrounded by all Bills fans. You guys have a great fanbase. I wouldn't say that about Philly or Oakland.

Thank you for the kind words. We usually travel well, although I am not sure how many will show up to Buffalo in December considering we play Tampa in December....

If anyone gives you guys a hard time (which most wouldn't because we generally like green bay snd have a lot in common with you...and you are in the nfc with no real conflict) just say that you guys hate the patriots* too and we will buying you beers in no time.

Ps- if the bills ever leave buffalo and im still interested in the nfl the packers would be my new adopted team.

If anyone gives you guys a hard time (which most wouldn't because we generally like green bay snd have a lot in common with you...and you are in the nfc with no real conflict) just say that you guys hate the patriots* too and we will buying you beers in no time.

Ps- if the bills ever leave buffalo and im still interested in the nfl the packers would be my new adopted team.

Sweet. Yeah I've always had a soft spot for the Bills too, that's why I came here a couple years ago, love the smaller market teams.

We are buying ticket by Friday. Too many decent tickets for cheap not to just buy and get it over with. Pay for tickets this month, prepay the hotel for a discount in June, then it is just drinking and eating money for 5 days baby!

BASTARDS!!! I thought season ticket holders had first crack at individual game tickets.... HAHAHAHA

The season ticket holders are selling their tickets on secondary markets. Think we found ours, at about the 5 yard line 7 rows from the field. Is that too low at The Ralph? Some fields, the closer you are kind of sucks because the elevation is not there to see plays develop at all. But some stadiums 7 rows up is fine.

• 3 months later...

Watching the Jim Kelly program on Espn about his battle with cancer. Just want you guys to know were battling this right there with him. We hope and pray he beats this. I want to say that was very emotional and hard not to cry watching it. I feel very bad for him and him and his family are in our prayers. Nothing but love from Packer nation. Is it true Rodgers visited him as well? Here is to a great 2014 season for Jim.

Edited by Ice bowl 67

Watching the Jim Kelly program on Espn about his battle with cancer. Just want you guys to know were battling this right there with him. We hope and pray he beats this. I want to say that was very emotional and hard not to cry watching it. I feel very bad for him and him and his family are in our prayers. Nothing but love from Packer nation. Is it true Rodgers visited him as well? Here is to a great 2014 season for Jim.

:thumbsup: