Which team do you want to win the Super Bowl, now that our bills are o

major

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? I don't want the Bills to be the only team that never has and that club seems to shrink all the time.

I think there are enough teams like Cleveland and Minnesota who just never seem to get it done that we'll always have company. I'm also rooting for the Seahawks, or Panthers, to win it all.

My first preference would be the Bengals. I like watching that team...and I feel, as a BIlls fan, a certain kinship to the Bengals...a team that people generally thinks, sucks ass, and hasn't won a whole hell of a lot. Second pick would be Carolina...love watching Newton play.

Otherwise, I could live with the Broncos (were always my second favorite team during the Elway era), Chiefs or Saints.

Really, the only teams I would hate to see win it all would be Patriots, Seahawks, Cowboys and 49ers. The Patriots and Cowboys for the obvious reasons...and I just can't stand Jim Harbaugh or Pete Carroll...for the same reason...they both strike me as smarmy douches. I wish I liked Seattle more...my late brother in-law was a big Seahawks fan, so I have a bit of Seahawks gear....but the power of Pete Carrolls' smarmy douchiness is too strong...

I just want to see some exciting football. I'll pull for someone to win it all once the two conference championships have been decided. I can't "follow" any other single team, even for just the playoffs.

I don't even care, they are all in the way of the Bills to me.

I only watch other teams play to compare them to the Bills, and get a feel for the league. I watch some college footage to check out prospects. The Bills are the only sports team that counts for me.

I don't even watch any other sports anymore.

Seahawks, always rooting for a city that hasnt had a SB win.

You guys are going to laugh, but the Cardinals. If they beat SF in Arizona this week, they will have knocked off Seattle at home, then take it to the 49ers. Name two other tough opponents to beat before the playoffs and get in. The problem is even with 11-5, I believe the only way they get in is if Tampa beats New Orleans.

Think about it. They go from 5-11, to getting a new coach who saved Indianapolis last year, and had the Steelers at a much higher rate the years before. Their defense is punishing and offense improving. I'd love to see Larry Fitz hoist the trophy.

Besides my middle son fell in love with them when he was 7 when they went the last time. It was in Tampa, and I coached at the NFL experience so my boys were able to hang with me and play with Calvin Johnson, and a slew of other top NFL guys. Anyway, that's my plug. I love going for the underdog.