Which team do you want to win the Super Bowl, now that our bills are o

major

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, man. I've been perfecting that science for years.

Note that it also means that I will root for any team from a lower opposition group when they are playing a team from a higher opposition group in the Super Bowl. Interestingly, the teams from #2 and #3 are basically all NFC teams, and the teams from #1 are all AFC East teams, so that means anytime those teams face each other in the SB, I'd always root for the NFC team. So for instance, even though I hate the Cowboys with a passion, if they were playing against New England* in the SB, I'd root like hell for the Cowboys, and I wouldn't be shy about it either.

This illness runs deep.

My brother and I had a conversation about this entire breakdown of yours some 3-4 weeks ago.

In particular, taking it to the limit of your Pats/Cowboys game. To me, this is a worst case scenario. Like you, I would climb to the tallest mountain and proclaim my fandom for the Cowboys if only for that SB day.

You've nailed it completely and accurately in my book.

SEAHAWKS

i love russell wilson what a great story and a class act

pete carroll is also cool i enjoy his approach where practice and everything that happens within the team is always about healthy competition

i have no issue with marshawn lynch he didnt burn bridges the way mcgahee did when he left

and richard sherman is one of my favorite players in the NFL!