Beerball

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you didn't say rusty.

I give him the wind, but I would be far more likely to believe it if he hasn't looked similar all season.

I fail to see the similarity between EJ today and the rest of the season. Vs the Jets, maybe, but that was one game.

Well even though they're losing at least they're fun to watch ;) My God this team is so dull with Manuel. Enough with being so freaking conservative with this guy. And who was it that identified Gilmore as one of the top 10 breakout guys this year? He's been awful. Getting torched today.

Unless the coaches have no faith in his ability to throw an accurate ball. In which case, why is he starting?

I don't know if that's the case, but if it is then likely because he's a first round draft pick that they have to get out there for experience (and desperation). IF that is the case (that they don't have the same faith in him that they have in Thad), they made a HUGE mistake by picking him. I agree that a rookie QB shouldn't be expected to play great, but not having faith in him to throw every-day passes?