Official First Half Thread: Week 10, Bills at Steelers

Beerball

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Manuel has to start working on his footwork. He rarely gets his feet under him and squares his shoulders when he's not sitting in the pocket with zero pressure. The first sign of pressure and his footwork goes out the window.

almost like the Steelers know when we are going to run... And so far they don't have to worry about the pass...

You knew that going in. Play tight, dare the Bills to beat them over the top.

Man, Manuel has to start working on his footwork. He rarely gets his feet under him and squares his shoulders when he's not sitting in the pocket with zero pressure. The first sign of pressure and his footwork goes out the window.

Yep. He didn't climb the pocket on that 3rd down pass, had bad footwork, and missed Stevie.

Either Hackett's not doing a good enough job coaching or EJ isn' doing a good enough job listening.

This was happening against the Jets and Cleveland too.

EJ is young and still learning, but for some reason I have more faith in Lewis and Tuel when they were in there. I just haven't like EJ's throws this year. No, I'm not saying I'd rather have the other two playing, but for some reason that's just the impression I have been left with. He seems to be off on most of his throws downfield.

EJ is just awful to start so many games. They need to find a way to get him into a groove right away. He is all arms and legs and when he starts cold his mechanics are putrid. If they don't get him started earlier he isn't going to make it as a starting QB in the NFL. Just can't give away 3-4 drives to start games against good opponents. Fortunately, the Steelers are a bad team.