What are we eating tomorrow?

todzilla

The heart out of Tom Bradys chest.

But for real, my group is eating 2 meals.

Breakfast is bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches, the eggs are going to be fried in the shape of a football helmet.

Lunch will be a cajun boil. Shrimp, carrots, potatoes... that kinda thang. However, I will be eating hamburgers due to seafood allergies.

Edited by sodbuster

Just got in today in the BIG-B. Tomorrow it will be hops and barley washed down by Belvedere Vodka. NO SUGAR. means NO hangover. Well sometimes.

Some wings and Pizza from Tony's on Harlem. Of course an Imperial (or 2) with Mayo from Lunettas on Cleveland. Maybe a turkey sub carved off the bird for the plane ride back.

Cherry stone clams on Niagara and were out of here on the red eye Tomorrow night.

Did MOFOS open at the Ralph yet?

I got some chicken breast marinating in a spicy honey mustard right now. I'll grill them up tomorrow and toss them on a Kaiser bun with bacon, onion and tomato. Think the other guys got buffalo dip, brats and mac salad. I'll be starting with a bloody mary at 9am in the hammer lot and then onto Saranac Pumpkin ale and PBR's and shot of tuerkey...LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

I have 3 racks of baby-backs going on the smoker at 6 am for lunch, followed after with 2 tri-tip roasts for dinner. To wash it down, i have a 15 yr old Glenfiddich.

I am on MTN time, so kick-off at 10 am, lunch by 1130. hopefully pull steaks off between afternoon and night game.

Well, just finished up all my prepping for tomorrow. Got most of one car loaded, another to be loaded at 645am.

At the TBD tailgate at Hammers lot, the Mrags crew will be chowing down on 5 racks of spare ribs, slow cooked over 5 hours (so juicy and tender) and 8lbs or pulled pork slow cooked for over 8hours (even more juicy and tender).

For snacks, appetizers and sides we have cole slaw, corn on the cob, my special sweet n sour sausage, and 3 different cheeses.

Washing it all down with some ice cold Blue Light.

Can't wait for morning. See you all at Hammers in a few hours.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

I love reading all of the replies to this thread.

As for me... the time difference means that the game is on during Monday morning in New Zealand, so I'll be watching it on NFL Gamepass, after work.

The Mrs and I will be making homemade wings and drinking home brewed brewskis.

Let's go Buffalo!

I got some chicken breast marinating in a spicy honey mustard right now. I'll grill them up tomorrow and toss them on a Kaiser bun with bacon, onion and tomato. Think the other guys got buffalo dip, brats and mac salad. I'll be starting with a bloody mary at 9am in the hammer lot and then onto Saranac Pumpkin ale and PBR's and shot of tuerkey...LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

ooooow that waters my mouth just thinking about it.

My wife bought a roast beef the other day. I saw it and wanted beef on weck soooo bad. But, to my knowledge, you cannot buy the rolls here (Utica).

So I found a kimmelweck recipe online (link) and made some up last night. I don't usually bake, so I followed the directions exactly. They look like they came from WNY. House smelled awesome. If you are an out-of-towner like me, and want some beef on weck (and you have about 3 hours) go for it.

I was happy to see this thread because I was thinking about sharing it, but did not want ppl to think I was trying to turn this into pinterest.

GO BILLS!!!!!

My wife bought a roast beef the other day. I saw it and wanted beef on weck soooo bad. But, to my knowledge, you cannot buy the rolls here (Utica).

So I found a kimmelweck recipe online (link) and made some up last night. I don't usually bake, so I followed the directions exactly. They look like they came from WNY. House smelled awesome. If you are an out-of-towner like me, and want some beef on weck (and you have about 3 hours) go for it.

I was happy to see this thread because I was thinking about sharing it, but did not want ppl to think I was trying to turn this into pinterest.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Are you kidding ?, share away --- if you can find a link on how to make Sahlen's hot dogs send that as well and I'll build you a statute --- hot dogs in Texas suck

you are in New Zealand, correct? it's after 4PM there, any updates on the game? I want to get my bets in....

I love reading all of the replies to this thread.

As for me... the time difference means that the game is on during Monday morning in New Zealand, so I'll be watching it on NFL Gamepass, after work.

The Mrs and I will be making homemade wings and drinking home brewed brewskis.

Let's go Buffalo!

"What are we eating tomorrow?"

Hopefully, for NE* and their fans, it's CROW!!!

The heart out of Tom Bradys chest.

But for real, my group is eating 2 meals.

Breakfast is bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches, the eggs are going to be fried in the shape of a football helmet.

Lunch will be a cajun boil. Shrimp, carrots, potatoes... that kinda thang. However, I will be eating hamburgers due to seafood allergies.

Eat like the rest of the group. Just spit on it and get back in the game...it's football!!! ;)

Just snacky/appetizer type stuff and some Blue Lights. LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

Are you kidding ?, share away --- if you can find a link on how to make Sahlen's hot dogs send that as well and I'll build you a statute --- hot dogs in Texas suck

That's funny about the dogs b/c a place I used to go in ROC had great hot dogs and they called them "Texas Hots." go figure.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!