Bills to sign K Dan Carpenter

FluffHead

Another example of how the guys at the Buffalo News never seem to break a story about the Bills or Sabres. They only seem to be good for sarcastic 20-20 (or not so 20-20) hindsight.

It will be interesting to find out what the Bills' motivation is for this move.

Tim Graham breaks his fair share, but that is it. He was the 1st to say Kolb would be done for year.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopkins groin. Tough injury for a kicker. I have never ever seen a team with more freakin injuries than the Bills. It's not a one year fluke either. It's every year consistently. What the hell is in the water here?

Maybe its the Indian burial ground they dug at near the stadium when they built it? lol joking but maybe not... :rolleyes:

If they go and cut Hopkins now - that'll be two years in a row where they've wasted draft picks on kickers, only to release them. This team needs every draft pick it can get. They are such a Micky Mouse organization.

Perhaps we can wait to find out what is really going on before we declare them a Micky mouse organization.

They have drafted kickers two years in a row. They are 0 for 2.

Your buddy Stevie Johnson was a seventh-round pick. But I know logic isn't really your bag.

You do realize we haven't missed on Hopkins, an injury is why we signed a K. Back off the ledge

Just so I'm clear, it appears that the kicker injured his groin so rather than go into the season with no kicker or have Dareus try to kick field goals we signed another professional kicker to start the season?

Sounds like a good move to me. Not sure where the problem is?

Is this the year you finally contribute substantively to a football discussion? Nah...

Seriously have you ever actually watched a game? I picture you standing with your back to the field, watching the crowd like a hawk for any sign of a non-believer.

Ha ha. It's not just me, man. Keep posting those gems.

They have drafted kickers two years in a row. They are 0 for 2.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I think some people need to take a break from watching the Bills for awhile. Seriously. If you are just itching to find something to B word about, it's high time you took a breather.

you ruin all the fun. some people make it the only thing positive in their life - to be negative.

Is this the year you finally contribute substantively to a football discussion? Nah...

Seriously have you ever actually watched a game? I picture you standing with your back to the field, watching the crowd like a hawk for any sign of a non-believer.

You know, the average poster would get banned for this type of crap. You get a pass I am sure because you have 6,000 plus posts. Does not make you right.

Hopkins got hurt, he didn't fail. He may still play for the Bills for a decade. Hardly 0 for 2. Let's not count our roosters as dead before they hatch...

But that doesn't fit the narrative.

GO BILLS!!!

Perhaps we can wait to find out what is really going on before we declare them a Micky mouse organization.

Coach and his ilk declared the Bills a Mickey Mouse operation years ago. Any added grist for their crap mill is always welcomed.

GO BILLS!!!

I have never ever seen a team with more freakin injuries than the Bills. It's not a one year fluke either. It's every year consistently. What the hell is in the water here?

It's gotta be the trainers/strength and conditioning program. These guys are always pulling groins and hamstrings, it's like they aren't stretched out and as flexible as they need to be. We seem to have more injuries than any other team every year