Bills to sign K Dan Carpenter

FluffHead

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

React first. Find out what actually happened later.

PTR

Is this the year you finally contribute substantively to a football discussion? Nah...

Seriously have you ever actually watched a game? I picture you standing with your back to the field, watching the crowd like a hawk for any sign of a non-believer.

Another example of how the guys at the Buffalo News never seem to break a story about the Bills or Sabres. They only seem to be good for sarcastic 20-20 (or not so 20-20) hindsight.

In other words, the skill set necessary to be All-Pro posters at TSW...

(pays about the same, as well)

Lol...you do realize Hopkins was a highly rated kicker coming out of college right? So how is drafting one of the top college kickers in the 7th equate to a Mickey Mouse organization? Aaron Maybin...sure, with you there. But I fail to see how drafting one of colleges top kickers in the 7th makes us a Mickey Mouse organization.

They have drafted kickers two years in a row. They are 0 for 2.

At least you didn't throw a little hissy fit before finding out the whole story, ruby Tuesday.

Your buddy Stevie Johnson was a seventh-round pick. But I know logic isn't really your bag.

Initial Reaction: "...what? You gotta be fu*ckin'" kidding me!"

@AdamSchefter

Buffalo decided to sign former Dolphins K Dan Carpenter after its kicker Dustin Hopkins injured his groin during practice today.

Modified Reaction: "...oh. So, we're likely to cut one of them once Hopkins is healed and we have a half decent option come Sunday. Carry on."

Lol...you do realize Hopkins was a highly rated kicker coming out of college right? So how is drafting one of the top college kickers in the 7th equate to a Mickey Mouse organization? Aaron Maybin...sure, with you there. But I fail to see how drafting one of colleges top kickers in the 7th makes us a Mickey Mouse organization.

He meant drafting and then cutting them. I don't think they are going to cut him, but if they did it would be a little sloppy.

They have drafted kickers two years in a row. They are 0 for 2.

Hopkins got hurt, he didn't fail. He may still play for the Bills for a decade. Hardly 0 for 2. Let's not count our roosters as dead before they hatch...

OMG, I can't believe it! We signed a kicker. Seriously? This organization is a joke. I am so done with this team. They're so cheap! We have like how many million available!? We dumpster dive now?! For a kicker?! We had 3 spots open and fill them with what amounts to a rock, a shoe and a paper bag. Great! Go Bills! #smh

Hopkins was drafted in the 6th.