New England Patriots L 10-33 Pats D stifles Bills

Carolina Panthers L 13-20 Panthers gain 240 yards rushing

at New York Jets W 20-10 Manuel throws 2 scores

Baltimore Ravens L 17-30 Balanced attack too much for Bills

at Cleveland Browns W 17-13 Bills D finally shows up

Cincinnati Bengals L 16-31 These franchises are far apart

at Miami Dolphins W 20-17 Spiller too much today

at New Orleans Saints L 21-44 Drew Brees

Kansas City Chiefs W 28-24 KC not ready for prime time!

at Pittsburgh Steelers L 10-24 Average Steeler team still too much for Bills

New York Jets L 6-17 Revenge for Jets

BYE

Atlanta Falcons L 16-34 Not as close as score indicates

at Tampa Bay Buccaneers L 21-28 Bucs turning on Schiano, Bills can't stop the run

at Jacksonville Jaguars W 31-17 One of the lowest rated TV games in history

Miami Dolphins L 13-24 Improving Phins passed us by

at New England Patriots L 0-31 Pats backups flatten Bills

all fanhood aside... here mine goes

Opponent Result

New England Patriots W 24-21 - EJ plays very well, D-line puts pressure on Brady, and Pats WR's drop crucial 3rd down balls all game

Carolina Panthers L 31-35 - Cam Newton goes TD for TD against EJ, but a rookie throw near the end of the game results in a pick 6

at New York Jets W 28-10 Bills D and special teams each get a score. Spiller does the rest. Well managed game by the O. Great win for the team

Baltimore Ravens L 17-28 worst ref'd game since the hawks/gb game, but we prove we belong on the same field with the top teams in the league

at Cleveland Browns W 38-17 CJ Spiller shows the fantasy FB world why he went round one

Cincinnati Bengals L 20-31 We get absolutely pounded through the air, this forum goes crazy that the sky has fallen

at Miami Dolphins W 28-24 Tannehill on a game winning drive throws a nice ball to Wallace in the endzone for the W. knocked down by Gilmore in his welcome back week.

at New Orleans Saints L 28-35 again, we lose, but show that we aren't a push over

Kansas City Chiefs W 42-21 EJ has the game that catapults him as a lock for offensive rookie of the year

at Pittsburgh Steelers W 17-10 ground and pound game. Freddy gets the load and delivers. Defense wins it for us.

New York Jets W 28-13 Geno starts. Dareus starts balling out of control. Coaching staff looks genius for passing on Geno

BYE

Atlanta Falcons W 35-31 cold weather slows down the dirty birds

at Tampa Bay Buccaneers W 28-17 Bucs throwing in the towel on the season after Martin and Freemen are hurt. Suck for Clowney in Tampa

at Jacksonville Jaguars W 31-10 Realizing how good this team is, we actually FINISH against a crappy opponent. EJ is the real deal and becomes the true captain of the team

Miami Dolphins L 21-24 our hearts stop as Spiller leaves the game with a minor injury. We lose in a close one.

at New England Patriots L 17-28 Spiller is out and resting for our wild card game. Us and the Pats finish at 10-6.

PLAYOFFS

wild card: Pats fall to the Ravens, Ravens eventually fall to the Broncos

wild card: at Texans W 24-21 Mario causes last second fumble in a tie game from a over used Foster. EJ 2 min drills us within FG range. FG with 0:03 on the clock. Kickoff, and we tackle them for the win.

division game: at Bengals - regular season we got pounded by them. same story in the playoffs, but we leave the field knowing we are going in the right direction.

conf champ: Broncos over Bengals

super bowl: Broncos over Seahawks

I'm not going to break every game down. Final record is 7-9. The issues with the secondary are a bad thing when you play New England x2, New Orleans, Atlanta (in Toronto), Carolina, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Cincinatti.

This is a fun thread just for speculation. I say 10 wins as well. Where they come from is anybody's guess. NFL is week to week. Some teams are very consistent throughout the year, some not so much. If we play consistently good football, we have a shot to win 10.

Everyone has us beating Cleveland. I just don't see that happening. They have a better QB, a better RB and a better D. Neither of us have proven receiver squad.

If you think Richardson is better than spiller I need you tomail me some of that good bud you got.

Everyone has us beating Cleveland. I just don't see that happening. They have a better QB, a better RB and a better D. Neither of us have proven receiver squad.

You say that with such conviction, and I really don't know why. What has Weeden proved? Trent and CJ are both great backs, but I'm still taking Spiller every day of the week. Both D's look very improved, that one is a total toss up until we see them play regular season games.

Edited by Lt. Dan's Revenge

Opponent Result

New England Patriots W 44-21 Tuel Time.

Carolina Panthers W 23-20

at New York Jets W 47-0

Baltimore Ravens L 14-16

at Cleveland Browns W 38-37

Cincinnati Bengals L 10-32

at Miami Dolphins W 20-17

at New Orleans Saints L 7-35

Kansas City Chiefs W 42-21 Spiller hits 1,000 yards.

at Pittsburgh Steelers W 9-6

New York Jets W 31-2

Atlanta Falcons L 17-24 Blizzard hits Buffalo but this game is in TO in a DOME.

at Tampa Bay Buccaneers L 14-26 Always have trouble in TB.

at Jacksonville Jaguars W 57-9

Miami Dolphins W 31-29 Spiller hits 2,000 yards.

at New England Patriots W 6-2 in a Blizzard. Clinch AFC East

11-5 First in AFC East

PLAYOFFS

Wild Card- 1st Playoff Game Since 1999. First Home Playoff Game Since 1995. Snow Storm.

vs Baltimore W 12-10

Divisional

@ Denver L 17-19. Fix is in for one Manning to be in Super Bowl.

Conf Champ: Broncos over Bengals/Packers over 49ers

Super Bowl: Broncos over Packers

5-11 We are just too young at WR and QB to keep up with even average teams. That does not mean they have not improved the talent on the team. This year is all about EJ and the WR's getting experience and Wood making it through the season uninjured. Glenn needs to continue to develop or he will be moved to guard next year and we draft an elite LT next year. They will draft O-line early and often next year regardless of this year. They can use depth everywhere along the line. Look at what San Francisco has for their line. Three first round picks. Sprinkle in another LB next year too.

New England Patriots L 38-20

Carolina Panthers L 24-20

at New York Jets L 17-13 As bad as the Jets might be we've been struggling against them lately

Baltimore Ravens W 20-10 I really think the Ravens lost more than people realize. Not exaggerating when I say they could finish in the area of 3-13

at Cleveland Browns W 19-10

Cincinnati Bengals W 17-16 We always do well against these guys even when they are better than us (see 2005 meeting), and I'm not big on Andy Dalton

at Miami Dolphins L 21-7

at New Orleans Saints L 40-21

Kansas City Chiefs W 27-13 Another team we usually do well against

at Pittsburgh Steelers L 20-3

New York Jets W 24-7 While we do struggle against the Jets, I think we'll take them at home

Atlanta Falcons L 27-24 We don't usually play well in Toronto, but this might be about the time we start to look more competitive against good competition

at Tampa Bay Buccaneers L 20-19 A painfully familiar score in a familiar setting

at Jacksonville Jaguars W 20-17

Miami Dolphins W 31-10

at New England Patriots L 35-24 7-9 finish aided by a soft schedule but showing hope near the end of the season for the future.

1-0 as we beat the Patriots! I will worry about the other sixteen weeks one at a time after that!

I see us as a 9-7 team that might be pushed back to 7-9 because of the injuries. Going through game by game is fun but silly because we don't have a clear idea on opponents, and imagine what they were the last couple years, and not what they are going to be this year.

Opponent Result

New England Patriots L 13-38

Carolina Panthers L 20-24

at New York Jets W 27-10

Baltimore Ravens L 13-27

at Cleveland Browns W 24-16

Cincinnati Bengals L 13-31

at Miami Dolphins L 24-17

at New Orleans Saints L 17-49

Kansas City Chiefs W 28-24

at Pittsburgh Steelers L 10-24

New York Jets W 27-17

BYE

Atlanta Falcons L 16-41

at Tampa Bay Buccaneers L 24-28

at Jacksonville Jaguars W 38-17

Miami Dolphins W 27-21

at New England Patriots L 17-34

all fanhood aside... here mine goes

Opponent Result

New England Patriots W 24-21 - EJ plays very well, D-line puts pressure on Brady, and Pats WR's drop crucial 3rd down balls all game

Carolina Panthers L 31-35 - Cam Newton goes TD for TD against EJ, but a rookie throw near the end of the game results in a pick 6

at New York Jets W 28-10 Bills D and special teams each get a score. Spiller does the rest. Well managed game by the O. Great win for the team

Baltimore Ravens L 17-28 worst ref'd game since the hawks/gb game, but we prove we belong on the same field with the top teams in the league

at Cleveland Browns W 38-17 CJ Spiller shows the fantasy FB world why he went round one

Cincinnati Bengals L 20-31 We get absolutely pounded through the air, this forum goes crazy that the sky has fallen

at Miami Dolphins W 28-24 Tannehill on a game winning drive throws a nice ball to Wallace in the endzone for the W. knocked down by Gilmore in his welcome back week.

at New Orleans Saints L 28-35 again, we lose, but show that we aren't a push over

Kansas City Chiefs W 42-21 EJ has the game that catapults him as a lock for offensive rookie of the year

at Pittsburgh Steelers W 17-10 ground and pound game. Freddy gets the load and delivers. Defense wins it for us.

New York Jets W 28-13 Geno starts. Dareus starts balling out of control. Coaching staff looks genius for passing on Geno

BYE

Atlanta Falcons W 35-31 cold weather slows down the dirty birds

at Tampa Bay Buccaneers W 28-17 Bucs throwing in the towel on the season after Martin and Freemen are hurt. Suck for Clowney in Tampa

at Jacksonville Jaguars W 31-10 Realizing how good this team is, we actually FINISH against a crappy opponent. EJ is the real deal and becomes the true captain of the team

Miami Dolphins L 21-24 our hearts stop as Spiller leaves the game with a minor injury. We lose in a close one.

at New England Patriots L 17-28 Spiller is out and resting for our wild card game. Us and the Pats finish at 10-6.

PLAYOFFS

wild card: Pats fall to the Ravens, Ravens eventually fall to the Broncos

wild card: at Texans W 24-21 Mario causes last second fumble in a tie game from a over used Foster. EJ 2 min drills us within FG range. FG with 0:03 on the clock. Kickoff, and we tackle them for the win.

division game: at Bengals - regular season we got pounded by them. same story in the playoffs, but we leave the field knowing we are going in the right direction.

conf champ: Broncos over Bengals

super bowl: Broncos over Seahawks

Glanced over this. You do know we play Atlanta at their dome after their bye right?

Tough to predict after watching the Redskins tear them a new one. If Detroit also destroys them the same way it could be a very long season.

2-14 got them Bruce Smith back in 85, so another 2-14 season might just get Jadeveon Clowney. Playoffs or crash and burn, I'm sick up an fed of mediocre.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/01/jadeveon-clowney-scouting-report-south-carolina_n_3690510.html

Well first time post might as well be a wild a$$ guess like the rest of the folks here

Overall 7-9

Opponent Result

1 New England Patriots W 28-24 , Yeah wishful thinking since i got tics and coming into town.

2 Carolina Panthers L 21-28

3 at New York Jets W 28-13

4 Baltimore Ravens L 16-31

5 at Cleveland Browns W 24-16

6 Cincinnati Bengals L 14-31

7 at Miami Dolphins L 24-17

8 at New Orleans Saints L 17-49

9 Kansas City Chiefs W 28-24

10 at Pittsburgh Steelers L 10-24

11 New York Jets W 31-21

12 BYE

13 Atlanta Falcons L 21-41

14 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers L 21-24

15 at Jacksonville Jaguars W 31-21

16 Miami Dolphins W 27-21

17 at New England Patriots L 17-34

Tough to predict after watching the Redskins tear them a new one. If Detroit also destroys them the same way it could be a very long season.

2-14 got them Bruce Smith back in 85, so another 2-14 season might just get Jadeveon Clowney. Playoffs or crash and burn, I'm sick up an fed of mediocre.

http://www.huffingto..._n_3690510.html

Huh? it is the 4th PS game. I think we will be ok even if we score zero points. It literally means nothing. If we trounce the Lions, we should be the Pats by a million on Sunday. I think we are over-weighting the preseason. The sky is not falling because of the 3rd PS game, and it won't fall if we get beat by the lions. The doom and gloom is getting old

with everything new we are boom or bust, so 2-14 or 10-6

I agree, this is either going to be magic or "expansion team" , with the recent injuries I am thinking, regrettably , the latter. Hard to be bullish any more with usual Bills injury implosion in full bloom yet again.

1 New England Patriots L 45-6 Patriots aren't very good, but this franchise is injured, has a first year coaching staff and is just generally in disarray.

2 Carolina Panthers L 10-28

3 at New York Jets L 3-6 Two absolute garbage teams

4 Baltimore Ravens L 6-31

5 at Cleveland Browns L 3-10

6 Cincinnati Bengals L 3-31

7 at Miami Dolphins L 9-21

8 at New Orleans Saints L 7-49 finally a TD

9 Kansas City Chiefs L 16-35

10 at Pittsburgh Steelers L 10-24

11 New York Jets W 9-6 LOL

12 BYE

13 Atlanta Falcons L 10-41

14 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers L 21-24

15 at Jacksonville Jaguars L 13-27

16 Miami Dolphins W 10-3

17 at New England Patriots L 6-900

First year staff, rookie QB (best case scenario), very young at many spots (WR in particular), terrible depth, incredibly, history-makingly bad DB's, terrible OL. This team is going to be very, very bad this year.

Huh? it is the 4th PS game. I think we will be ok even if we score zero points. It literally means nothing. If we trounce the Lions, we should be the Pats by a million on Sunday. I think we are over-weighting the preseason. The sky is not falling because of the 3rd PS game, and it won't fall if we get beat by the lions. The doom and gloom is getting old

I suppose you missed the part where I said "it could be" a long season. eff the 5-11 wins, eff the 6-10, eff the 7-9 season. I'd rather see them win 1 or 2 games and get a once in a decade DE rather then 7 wins and draft another maybe player.

Anyway, Bills head coach Doug Marrone on his teams 35-13 loss. ..

''You have two quarterbacks that have been here for about two days,'' Marrone said, referring to Leinart and newly acquired Thaddeus Lewis. ''Again, we should be playing much better than this. And that's a concern.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bills-qb-leinart-struggles-35-021548703--nfl.html

It doesn't matter that the Bills run game and defense also played like they had been with the team for 2 days?

Richardson is a once a draft back....Spiller is a once a decade back....nuff said

Spiller finally starts every game in his third year...that doesn't sound like once in a decade back to me. Now we are going to give him the ball till he throws up? Richardson is given the ball every time and they know he won't throw up. Third and short, goal line, I will take Richardson over CJ all day every day. CJ is a flash, Trent is a bull. Trent will be playing for 5 years after CJ is broke down.

Wait... Brandon Weeden is better than EJ? Is that what your saying?? I just want a little assurance thats what your actually saying and that you believe it...

I agree, this is either going to be magic or "expansion team" , with the recent injuries I am thinking, regrettably , the latter. Hard to be bullish any more with usual Bills injury implosion in full bloom yet again.

looking that way sadly ... well there's always next year, got my draft ready to go, which will change 100x before the draft B-)

Wait... Brandon Weeden is better than EJ? Is that what your saying?? I just want a little assurance thats what your actually saying and that you believe it...

EJ hasn't done anything yet