Astro-Notes: Aug 13 Practice

Astrobot

Thanks and that's what I thought. I only asked because that probably was the pattern Hogan was supposed to run in the Colts game on the 3rd and 2 that he dropped.

Yes! I remember saying at the time, well, there's Hogan's only drop of the summer.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Astrobot. Sounds like Tuel is still having trouble with blitzes, Esp. Safety blitzes. Seems to be a theme setting up here, which is disappointing because he throws so well. Him not facing any blitz against Indy didn't help either. I like how he looks but he's going nowhere until he improves on this.

Thanks Astrobot. Sounds like Tuel is still having trouble with blitzes, Esp. Safety blitzes. Seems to be a theme setting up here, which is disappointing because he throws so well. Him not facing any blitz against Indy didn't help either. I like how he looks but he's going nowhere until he improves on this.

Just underscores the fact that having a good arm - even a good/accurate arm - is only one piece to the "Successful NFL QB Puzzle."

Yes! I remember saying at the time, well, there's Hogan's only drop of the summer.

Yep, he dropped it and ran the wrong route. But it seems like he's a training camp stud who doesn't show up for games. Hopefully he does.

Thanks and nice work. Given how shaky the Bills OL has been I wonder what the Bills run defense is really like. I'll be interested to see how they do vs the Vikings who will be a good test. Also, why do you think that Branch isn't getting first team reps?

I've seen Kolb play. I have seen EJ play in the preseason game and have a good idea of his abilities. But, who does Tuel remind you of, mostly based off practice experince? I ask because I do not think the Indy game was reflective of what it is like playing QB.