Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

I go to Brown and live right off of Thayer Street, where the following incident occurred:

SI.com obtained a Providence police report that detailed an incident in which police found a gun disposed under a car after a Jets fan confronted Hernandez at 2:26 a.m. on May 18 on Thayer Street in Providence. The report stated: "Brown Police observed a black male, heavy set wearing a stripped (sic) shirt, discard (sic) a firearm under a vehicle in front of the Karta Bar." There's no evidence the gun belonged to Hernandez.

There is a ton of crime, including assaults and gun incidents, at night. Many of the assaults on and robberies of Brown students and others in the community go unreported by the Brown and Providence Police Departments. I'm not surprised that the above incident slid under the radar.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to early reports Stallworth was legally drunk and was reportedly under the influence of marijuana at the time of the accident;[21] news sources reported that his blood alcohol content was 0.12, over the nationwide legal limit of 0.08.[22][23] Stallworth claims that he flashed his car's headlights to warn Reyes before striking him.[24] A Miami Beach police report said Reyes was not in a crosswalk on the busy causeway when he was struck by the black 2005 Bentley Continental GT driven by Stallworth. Police estimated Stallworth was driving about 50 mph in a 40 mph zone.[25] The construction crane operator was trying to catch a bus home after finishing his shift around 7:15 a.m.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dont%C3%A9_Stallworth

Either Hernandez is a drug dealing thug using rental cars to move drugs, or he associates with them and rents out cars for them to use in their enterprises...either way this is going to end badly for Hernandez I think...

Wow, no wonder NE was stockpiling TEs...Gronk out and now likely Hernandez will be in jail, lol

Maybe someone should call up Welker's wife and ask for her opinion?

Edited by matter2003

Its been 24 hours since this story first broke. What the hell are the police doing? Why hasn't Hernandez been tried, convicted and summarily executed yet?!?!?!?!

I agree. I mean, he's got tattoos all over his arms.

Hernandez is innocent till proven guilt but the more I learn about him, the more it seems he should have imprisoned a long time ago. This might be the 3rd time he's shot at someone. What a thug.

I don't care if he's innocent or not .. I just want him behind bars during the week 1 game.

Sad for the victim, and his friends and family. Hernandez can rot in hell.

That is what I was driving at. He is likely a murder and the killing is sad. Not for him but for the victim.