Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A writer for Boston.com says that his law enforcement sources say that Aaron Hernandez will be charged in connection with the North Attleboro murder, but what the charges are -- obstruction or accessory -- remain to be confirmed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/20/storm-clouds-gathering-around-hernandez/

Oops beaten to it.

People need to stop using Stallworth as an example, and start using Leonard Little instead. Stallworth did nothing wrong and went out of his way to take care of the person's family. Leonard Little killed someone while drunk, and then got hit for another DUI 5 years later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Little#Off-field_issues

Entirely my point. There is no proof that McGahee did wrong and no one knows what Lewis did because all he did was lie. And with Stallworth it is just another case of then public eye on a tragic event.

A greater example is the WWE and folks like Chris Benoit. The guy was a legend. Everyone knew that. He was a serious hard nosed fella who .... was effed up.

Why do these people get crowns and others don't? I'd rather have a quiet happy life in private then a celebrated lampooned life in public

A writer for Boston.com says that his law enforcement sources say that Aaron Hernandez will be charged in connection with the North Attleboro murder, but what the charges are -- obstruction or accessory -- remain to be confirmed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/20/storm-clouds-gathering-around-hernandez/

Oops beaten to it.

thats crazy. to think he had a 40m contract and hes throwing it away like this.....

Ok so if you are the big man here. The alpha athlete. Do you make the shot or have one of the minions make it? My answer would think it is Hernandez who pulls the trigger.

well, we have no idea what happened still. i wouldnt go as far as to say it was a planned execution yet.

Ok so if you are the big man here. The alpha athlete. Do you make the shot or have one of the minions make it? My answer would think it is Hernandez who pulls the trigger.

Just a guess but I wouldn't be surprised if the four of them went out to buy drugs and Lloyd was killed by a drug dealer. Ah and the other two just high tailed it out of there and kept quiet about it. If that's what happened not sure what charges AH might be facing. Commish is sure to get him tho.

People need to stop using Stallworth as an example, and start using Leonard Little instead. Stallworth did nothing wrong and went out of his way to take care of the person's family. Leonard Little killed someone while drunk, and then got hit for another DUI 5 years later.

http://en.wikipedia....ff-field_issues

Stallworth could have taken the case to trial and likely won since the deceased was crossing a highway and not using a crosswalk but instead he manned up and took care of the family. He also stopped immediately, called for help, and tried to assist.

He should call Ray Lewis, you remember him, the guy who was charged with murder but got them reduced to obstruction of justice in a homicide investigation in exchange for testifying against his buddies who are now rotting in jail.

That same guy who Goodell was hugging after the superbowl and is now going to be working for the networks.

You should check your facts, it was ruled self defense and no one went to jail.

Stallworth could have taken the case to trial and likely won since the deceased was crossing a highway and not using a crosswalk but instead he manned up and took care of the family. He also stopped immediately, called for help, and tried to assist.

You should check your facts, it was ruled self defense and no one went to jail.

Yep and Yep. But it makes everyone feel better about their own lives to knock these guys down. There are plenty of players that have pulled some horrible stunts, but Stallworth and Lewis do not deserve to be lumped in with them. Too bad doing some actual reading and thinking is too much work for people.