Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

Assuming that a cleaning person is an illegal alien is what's offensive. If I really have to explain why, then just tell me. Otherwise, I'll assume you're smart enough to realize why it could be offensive.

Hint - not offensive to illegal aliens. Could be offensive to someone who knows, or is, a cleaning person.

not offensive to illegal aliens?

Hmmmmm....perfect! Ladies and Gentlemen, your Washington Illegal Aliens!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it offensive that you all assume he had a cleaning crew there to clean up blood and guts....maybe AH is a neat freak and really likes to see his marble toilet shine.

Plus he had the misfortune of that cleaning crew accidentally destroying his phone & security system.

Nice marble toilet reference. The old "Puerto Rican with a marble toilet" reference strikes again. Will it ever end?? WILL IT?!?!?!?!

Honestly I never heard that expression so I can't be charged with an offensive remark...I was just trying to point out that AH might have a weekly cleaning crew...maybe I should have said "marble recliner"??

Nice marble toilet reference. The old "Puerto Rican with a marble toilet" reference strikes again. Will it ever end?? WILL IT?!?!?!?!

I hear you. We should just refer to "the M-word" from now on when discussing Puerto Ricans and their toilets.

Honestly I never heard that expression so I can't be charged with an offensive remark...I was just trying to point out that AH might have a weekly cleaning crew...maybe I should have said "marble recliner"??

I never heard that expression before either and just figured you were making a reference to his McMansion.

I never heard that expression before either and just figured you were making a reference to his McMansion.

Sure you haven't...

Thats exactly what Kramer said too after that night club incident. "I swear, I didn't know it was offensive. I never heard the word ni---r before, I thought I had just made it up!!!"

Didn't work then and it won't work now.

I never heard that exp<b></b>ression before either and just figured you were making a reference to his McMansion.

That is just offensive. Please, for the sake of decency, refer to them as Irish-American Mansions.

Sure you haven't...

Thats exactly what Kramer said too after that night club incident. "I swear, I didn't know it was offensive. I never heard the word ni---r before, I thought I had just made it up!!!"

Didn't work then and it won't work now.

Sorry, did a search and even looked on urbandictionary.com. No such phrase. And I didn't use it anyway.