QB Ryan Fitzpatrick Released

t317

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My money is on San Fran signing him within the week. There will be a great market for him.

I wish him all the best. For all his faults, he at least breathed some life into our offense by actually trying to throw the ball to our receivers.

Open the window, you need a little air.

San Fran ???.......lol

Yep, about right. The guy liked being the QB of the Buffalo Bills and really, really wanted to win games for the team. I'm never going to hate him.

But his time had come.

Yeah, I liked Fitz a lot, and I thank him for all his contributions and wish him well. The guy always did his best and played his heart out, and he's a winner off the field. Unfortunately, there are very few individuals good enough to be winning starting QBs in the NFL, and Fitz isn't one of those few.

on a personal level, I wish Fitz and his family the best of luck... he will be a great backup for a great team (Niners, Bears, Panthers)

on a professional level, I am the happiest I have been as a Bills fan in a very long time and CAN'T WAIT for the draft when we name our new QB of the future

Yep, about right. The guy liked being the QB of the Buffalo Bills and really, really wanted to win games for the team. I'm never going to hate him.

But his time had come.

My sentiment exactly...