McCoy or weeden - Cleveland is going to cut one

major

Isnt weeden like 40 years old entering his second season.....as for rofl mccoy....lmao no way........while were at it lets go get Jimmy LoLsen...mel kiper he will turn out to be a pro bowl type Qb

your posts are like tweets by 21 year old unintelligent cornerbacks.

Either would be interesting if TJax or Fitz are sent packing. McCoy showed some potential on a team with nothing remotely resembling a weapon, & Weeden is 1 season removed from being a 1st rounder in a deep QB class & didn't exactly bust last season. I suspect McCoy will be cut outright.

You can't possibly fathom Cleveland would cut 1st round pick Weedon after one season? Lord, help you.

Sure they could. Completely new regime that has no loyalty towards him, plus advanced metrics show he was the worst QB in football by a wide margin. Also with the new rookie salary cap there is not a big cap hit to cut a first rounder like there used to be...

Excuse me, but do you want the Bills to upgrade at qb or downgrade? If the Bills had either one of these chumps, we'd all be begging for Fitz.

Yep. Reminiscing about the glory years, 4th quarter INTs, costly fumbles, absolutely no passing game beyond 10 yards and 6 wins a season. Those Fitz days sure were the good ol' days.

I'm not sure why many on here are turning their noses up at Brandon Weeden. If you watched any Browns football last year (I did...had T-Rich as my fantasy RB1), you would know that he actually played pretty well in an offense that had ZERO weapons and ran the ball the majority of the time. IMO...he would be a major upgrade over Fitz. Last I heard, the Browns were open to hearing offers for Weeden, no way in hell the release him.

That said...given all the needs on this team, I don't think the Bills are in a position to give away draft picks for anyone.

You want either of these? I think both could be resurrected in another scheme/team

Weeden-too old to start over.

McCoy-somewhat overrated and too little arm strength for Buffalo in winter. No, thank you.

I'm not sure why many on here are turning their noses up at Brandon Weeden. If you watched any Browns football last year (I did...had T-Rich as my fantasy RB1), you would know that he actually played pretty well in an offense that had ZERO weapons and ran the ball the majority of the time. IMO...he would be a major upgrade over Fitz. Last I heard, the Browns were open to hearing offers for Weeden, no way in hell the release him.

That said...given all the needs on this team, I don't think the Bills are in a position to give away draft picks for anyone.

exactly although I would consider 3rd or lower draft picks but they wouldn't take that so unless he gets cut it probably wont happen.

Weeden-too old to start over.

McCoy-somewhat overrated and too little arm strength for Buffalo in winter. No, thank you.

Really?

Would getting Flacco or Alex Smith be to old for them to start over?

He's not that old, he could play till 40 which would give us 11 years of Starting QB play.

Jim Kelly was 26 when he "started over" here, Weeden's age is a non issue.

Really?

Would getting Flacco or Alex Smith be to old for them to start over?

He's not that old, he could play till 40 which would give us 11 years of Starting QB play.

Jim Kelly was 26 when he "started over" here, Weeden's age is a non issue.

Roger Staubach was 27 when he came to the Cowboys after serving in the Navy for 4 years.

I think McCoy could be good in the right place. I think weeden's got game. I'd be happy if we got either one of these guys.

I think 29 is too old for a QB to develop into a franchise guy...and Weeden shows no signs of becoming one. McCoy was way too overrated coming out of Texas. I'm sure the thoughts of him being good in the right place are echoes of was thought concerning more than one of the QBs trying to succeed Jim Kelly.